Time to get realistic!! (5 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
against PSG, capello fielded del piero and miccoli upfront with olivera on the left. it was okay i guess, nothing to special but seeing olivera push in behind the two at times did seem to give some promising passing and creativity. what troubles me is that nedved will probably play on that left which would mean olivera would be benched. Olivera is obviously better in the creativity department than nedved so i think we'll still lack it.

Seeing Cassano become a playmaker in the euro for italy could actually present miccoli with the same opportunity at juve. Realistically thinking about it, miccoli has everything it takes to be a playmaker.

i still dont believe capello is 100% on the 4-4-2. we just dont have the players at the club to play it well enough.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
agreed, i dont think we have enoguh depth in the wide positions to effectively playa stragiht 442...with two lines of flat 4.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
a diamond maybe??both neddy and emerson are good at offense and defense and have great workrates,it could prove effective.
i was a fan of the diamon, but i doubt it would work....camo would not be suitabl in the rw....but it could , it could rag it......

But emo and neddy ...could they controol the midfield??

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
depends on which neddy we get this season really.the mediocre or the astounding.
Neddy resigned from International football....hoping he will win the CL with Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)