Time to get realistic!! (2 Viewers)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think people are forgetting that moggi does have funds to buy players. Currently, he has signed zebina and kapo on a free, and spent a few million on chiellini and obviously the big transfer was emerson costing around 10 million euro. But he has sold Di Vaio and Maresca which funded most of what moggi has spent already.

Relaistically thinking, moggi would be able to spend at least 25 million euros in the transfer market. Plus he has players to loan or sell also. Ie. Tudor and Iuliano will most likely head off to the EPL. Baiocco will be sold. Montero is still a question mark as is pessotto. so there are ways of gaining cash or swapping players.

rumoured players: cannavaro, jankulovski, oddo, gilardino.

is it not strange that others havent snapped these players up as yet? Inter bought Burdisso which means cannavaro is on his way out most likely. janks would have joined spurs already if moggi wasnt going to get him. gilardino is still a toss up, but if roma dont get him by the end of the week, he is juves. they just got a lot of cash from mr. moggi for emerson, so there is no reason for them not to offer and sign him asap. oddo is juves IMO.

now that emerson is agreed on, i think moggi will concentrate on signing the others. i think moggi had to see what kind of money he had to deal with etc...

in regards to tacchinardi, i think he has lossed the plot. the game against PSG was embarrassing for him. you know he is on the field, but somehow you dont see him touch the ball or do anything. i may be a little harsh on him when saying that, but seriously, he has to be questioned. thank god emerson joined.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
emo and blasi, or emo and appaih.....if its emo and tac, we would not have that much of an agressive midfield. Emo blasi for me...since henzo has gone.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++
come on don't finish our season before it even started.
That lineup is not so bad, it needs some improvements, but it is not so bad...
Geeet out! :D

come on, look at it. for starters, we are so increbibly thin on a new midfield, maresca is now gone :fero: and so is brighi. Why he didnt bin tacchi is beyond me. Not to mention we have two of the most underperforming strikers in the world.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by blackmint ] ++

Geeet out! :D

come on, look at it. for starters, we are so increbibly thin on a new midfield, maresca is now gone :fero: and so is brighi. Why he didnt bin tacchi is beyond me. Not to mention we have two of the most underperforming strikers in the world.
Trezeguet will kick ass this year you'll see! and miccoli will improve too.
our midfield is not so bad anymore realy, Emerson is exactly the player we needed.

so now we have Tacchinardi and Emerson in the midfield, while Blasi Appiah and Tudor are backups. we have Nedved and Olivera as the attacking midfielders, and I trust them both.

on the flanks we have Camoranesi, Kapo, and perhaps Olivera, Nedved, Zambrotta ???

we need badly a sweeper or even two sweepers that's true, and maybe a left winger to strengthen our flanks

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i really dont mind emerson and blasi in midfield provided moggi buys a playmaker with good creativity. if capello is going to play with emerson and blasi and camoranesi and nedved on the wings, then the midfield is going to suck. it will lack creativity for the third season in a row.

tacchinardi to me is usless these days. he should have been used to get emerson or other players. instead moggi sold maresca and brighi. two younger stars with potential to be twice as good as tacchinardi. its plain stupid!

as it stands, capello is taking many risks on players to perform well when they didnt last season. defence is stil poor, midfield lacks creativity and the forward unit is one striker short.

juventus2

Jul 6, 2004
I think it's going to be like that (start of the season)

--------------------------------Buffon
----------Oddo----Thuram/Zebina/legrotalie/Montero-----Zambrotta
-----------------------------Blasi/Tach-----Emerson-------------------------
-Kapo/Camoranesi----Del Piero/Miccoli-----------------------Nedved--
----------------------------Trezeguet/Gillardino----------------------------

A rotation system for CB 2 of 4

RW CF DM and ST depending on form Del Piero,Kapo,Trezeguet,Blasi in the start of the season

But in the midlle of rhe season i think it's going to be like this:

----------Oddo----Thuram/legrotalie/Zebina--------Zambrotta
-----------------------------Blasi-----Emerson-------------------------
-Kapo-------------------- Miccoli/del Piero-----------------------Nedved--
---------------------------------Gillardino----------------------------

Rotation system for CB and CF

I think that the second formation is an absolute guaranty for the scudeto. I only wish we wold buy another CB, but i think it wont happen

My predicton for seria A next year:
1.Juve :greedy:
2.Milan
3.4 Roma or Inter :groan:

Jul 28, 2002
oddo?? ze maria?? bonrera?? why?? why?? they are shite....they want an attacking fullnback....willy sagnol.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juventus2 ] ++
I think it's going to be like that (start of the season)

----------Oddo----Thuram/Zebina/legrotalie/Montero-----Zambrotta
-----------------------------Blasi/Tach-----Emerson-------------------------
-Kapo/Camoranesi----Del Piero/Miccoli-----------------------Nedved--
----------------------------Trezeguet/Gillardino----------------------------

A rotation system for CB 2 of 4

RW CF DM and ST depending on form Del Piero,Kapo,Trezeguet,Blasi in the start of the season

But in the midlle of rhe season i think it's going to be like this:

----------Oddo----Thuram/legrotalie/Zebina--------Zambrotta
-----------------------------Blasi-----Emerson-------------------------
-Kapo-------------------- Miccoli/del Piero-----------------------Nedved--
---------------------------------Gillardino----------------------------

Rotation system for CB and CF

I think that the second formation is an absolute guaranty for the scudeto. I only wish we wold buy another CB, but i think it wont happen

My predicton for seria A next year:
1.Juve :greedy:
2.Milan
3.4 Roma or Inter :groan:
the team is still weak. sure emerson is great and gives the team a world class midfielder, but blasi is inexperienced in the CL. kapo has a lot to prove still. oddo really needs to play like he did prior to joining lazio, that is if he joins. thuram, zebina, montero and legrttaglie are all question marks. midfield would still lack creativity, even if one of del piero or miccoli drop back and play out of position.

if oddo/ze maria and gilardino can join, as the team stands now, i think its possible to play with del piero and miccoli on the field at the same time provided gilardino is the lone striker upfront. trezeguet doesnt seem to play well as the lone man upfront.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
actually, we dont know that as yet. The way capello is talking about miccoli and miccoli's performances have been very good thus far under capello.

i really do think that del piero has to show a lot more to convince capello to bench miccoli. that is unless both wil feature together.

and the same goes with trezeguet. if gilardino joins and scores as frequently as he did last season, trez will have to prove himself a lot also.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
actually, we dont know that as yet. The way capello is talking about miccoli and miccoli's performances have been very good thus far under capello.

i really do think that del piero has to show a lot more to convince capello to bench miccoli. that is unless both wil feature together.

and the same goes with trezeguet. if gilardino joins and scores as frequently as he did last season, trez will have to prove himself a lot also.
Obviously DP and Trez still have to prove themselves, but Capello has already said that the latter will be the centre striker and that Alex is the leader of the team. Unless Miccoli does something extremely special it's definitely going to be DP-Trez.

Jul 28, 2002
are u guys trusting olivera to be neddy/camo sub??i wonder if he will bosh some skill into the team...he seems to eb sticking with us this year...interesting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Obviously DP and Trez still have to prove themselves, but Capello has already said that the latter will be the centre striker and that Alex is the leader of the team. Unless Miccoli does something extremely special it's definitely going to be DP-Trez.
...Until there are injuries, and we're relying more heavily on Miccoli and a yet-to-be-named Di Vaio replacement.

But Capello is the type, unlike Lippi, who just might pull some of his veterans for poor form to give more playing time to promising youth (a reference to someone with the initials D.P.).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)