Time is ticking................ (1 Viewer)

Christian j

Jun 2, 2004
now its 18/7 and the the seasone in italy will start in 12/9 seven weeks not to mutch and there is no new in the squad moggi just sais we will buy and will buy butt we dont see any thing
we need big names in the squad to win juve need that

i think moggi will not buy any one more i think the squad is very good antel now

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
There is still a month and a half, plenty of time.
Actually you could argue that we only have a half a month left. The Juve players that will take part in the CL-qualifiers have to be announced at the end of the month.
We could still sign players afterwards; thus the "you could argue".

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
What are we waiting for ????????

Other teams are picking up players like Davids, Crespo, Cambiasso, etc

If we dont get any SIGNIFICANT signings, dont expect this team to finish better than 3rd, just like last season.....................

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Yeah, but it's not like we're going to draw Real Madrid in the qual stage, and we can submit a new list of players for the group stage.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
There is SO much time left, and as Zlatan said, the CL qualifier should not be the biggest problem, and with the current squad this should also be possible. Also, its not like we still need 5 or 6 players. We need one CB, Oddo should arrive soon, same goes to Jankulovski and Well the neverending Emerson saga should end soon, as Roma NEED to sell him. So relax, and let Moggi shine......

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I wouldnt take CL qualifier for granted: The matter of fact is that big league sides prepares summer training with eyes towards their dometic season hence they are step behind compared to lesser teams. And it is such attitudes that can get us trouble. We have to take CL qualifier as if they are CL match and indeed they are! While I do not believe that signing mediocre players for big money simply for the sake of buying, I also doubt that the wisdom of signing 5 or 6 players just before the start of season. New players need time to fit into environment, and it is a lot easier for coach to prepare for the season, if the team is set at the beginning. If we do sign a player after CL qualifier than it wont and shouldnt be more than one or two players, which wont be enough to meet our needs. Overall, Moggi needs to sign one or two players by next week and Emerson would not be a bad start.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
There's plenty of time left, but personally I'd like to see some new signings join the group for training over the next two weeks. Though I'm confident we'll win our CL qualifier, we can't take it for granted as Jun said. We need to be ready.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Yeah, but it's not like we're going to draw Real Madrid in the qual stage, and we can submit a new list of players for the group stage.
We could get Man Utd

couldnt we?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
looking at past transfer campaigns, moggi has signed players at the start of the market and at the end of the market. looking at strikers, moggi brought in trezeguet and di vaio on the last day. its good and bad, because sometimes he misses out on players, but then he gets good buys at the start of the season also. in this case, some handy back up players for free like kapo and zebina.

teams are picking up players like veron, davids, cambiasso, crespo...good on them!!! we dont need those players, juve's market is totally different to milans, inters, real, barca, chelsea etc...we need different players and i would rather moggi and capello look for the right players which SUIT the team than just spend money on big names which are not needed.

Moggi has said he'll bring in players, just be patient.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
this time around, he isnt lying. juve actually need players and capello is demanding them. if moggi was to say he is bringing in players and then decides to believe in montero and iuliano for the centre back roles, then he may well be put infront of a firing squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)