Time is ticking................ (1 Viewer)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
there is a shitload of big teams in the qualifiers this year.with some bad luck we'll be out of europe before the season even starts.
Yes, but the "top" teams, won't play against eachother. They are seeded in the same pot or so. I hope we play against GAK, a team from Austria. Damn, even our pirmavera would beat them! :D

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
There's plenty of time left, but personally I'd like to see some new signings join the group for training over the next two weeks. Though I'm confident we'll win our CL qualifier, we can't take it for granted as Jun said. We need to be ready.
Yup...there is still enough time,but as sooner they start train and learn each other the better for us.
But i have a bilief in Moggi,he will sign some players for us soon.:angel:

FORZA MOGGI!!!
FORZA JUVE!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I dont think so.
They are very similar players, it would be a waste to use them both on the same flank when we have noone on the right.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Moggi needs to wrap up the transfer of Emerson, plus sign a couple of other players before the new season starts.... otherwise, we could be fvcked.....:sigh:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Not really. He just turned down a contract extension with Ajax. If he doesnt leave them this summer, he certanly will next year.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Not really. He just turned down a contract extension with Ajax. If he doesnt leave them this summer, he certanly will next year.
Yea tru i jus read that on sum site, but it says he wants to go 2 roma? tht would b a shame, maybe we could steal him aswell :D

xNeo

Feb 10, 2004
Doesn't he want to go to Roma though? He wants to play with totti, or something like that. That would be deadly, Totti, and Zlatan on the same team...

juvefc_robin

Jun 15, 2003
I think that Juventus is interested in these players:

Oddo-Jankulovski-Cannavaro-Campbell-Bonera-Ujfalushi(?)

Emerson

Gilardino-Mutu

I think that this is the list were Juve is interested in. Many 2 more players but these are the head players for Juve this season.

River

Jun 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mike Da Don ] ++

Yea tru i jus read that on sum site, but it says he wants to go 2 roma? tht would b a shame, maybe we could steal him aswell :D
He wants to go anywhere. Hes getting desperate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)