Time for my dedication... (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
At first I want to make an apology to those who aren't mentioned in this post, I don't probably know you well enough or I just forgot you... :D

So here we go, THANKS TO:

Martin
- Obviously, thanks for keeping this superb forum!! You may disagree with me about nuclear power, but I'll forgive you...

Graham
- Because his the nicest and kindest guy around...

Zlatan
- Same as above... + isn't shamed of manly love... ;)

Pendir
- What can I say, just awesome fellow...

A_Lacki
- Same as above (and thanks for the help, I got my Zambrotta-shirt thanks to you...)

Don Bess
- For being the coolest guy around. :cool:

John #10, Desmond, Dominic, blackmint, Arif, Ian, aressando10, Eaglesnake, Juventino etc. etc.
- It's always good to have debait or two in Transfer talk, thanks for that and the other awesome knowledge that you have shared with me.

sallyinzaghi, Miss Dubai, Lilianna
- Well, I like girls... :D

Stu
- I'll quote gray here, your definitely the smartest and coolest 14-year-old I know...

Tom
- I've got to thank him, I'd be very afraid of the consequences if I didn't... :D This mate is hard as nail...

This was my dedication, thanks to you who we're mentioned and to the others for making my days a bit more delightful, try to understand me... :D

So everyone, just :thumb: Keep up the good work, I like you all (at least almost...) :)
Thanks for the mention. I think i highlighted myself pretty well ;) On the 2000 post, i hope to have earned my own sentence! :party:...

Oh dear god im a nerd! :geek: :sob:

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #84
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    Appreciate the dedication and mention Poku! Thanks a lot! You're a great guy.
    :embarass: :) :D Gee, thanks mate... And thanks blackmint... :D

OP
    Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #85
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    thnx;)but u should nominate me for something i really am,poku!
    surely I'll find something that suits you... :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)