Time for my dedication... (1 Viewer)

OP
Erkka

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    Sorry that I haven't been around much lately, I had virus in my computer (which caused 400€ of extra to the phone bill... :wallbang: :( :down:) But anyway, I got new computer yesterday and I should get my broadband next week, now I'm using my friends computer... Anyway, see you later, probably got to go now... :)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
    Sorry that I haven't been around much lately, I had virus in my computer (which caused 400€ of extra to the phone bill... :wallbang: :( :down:) But anyway, I got new computer yesterday and I should get my broadband next week, now I'm using my friends computer... Anyway, see you later, probably got to go now... :)
    Poku, hurry up and come back to the forums! We miss you!

Damn! Viruses now charge phone bills?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    yeah,we really miss u mate! :) .....i have a virus in my PC,but i am too lazy to go and fix the problem!
    You better get rid of him! :)

I've scanned my mashine yesterday, and have found one virus, which turned out to be a nice one. He asked me not to clean him, but I still did.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
    I've scanned my mashine yesterday, and have found one virus, which turned out to be a nice one. He asked me not to clean him, but I still did.
    Dude, you need to lay off the weed :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)