TIM trophy (1 Viewer)

Spartacus

Jul 13, 2002
Well regarding the Playmaker I might agree, but Lippi is very impressed so far with Camo. So i'm guessing if he is happy that means that there is no need for a playmaker.

Zebraheart

Jul 12, 2002
Czech was dropped out of the WC. I think Nedved and Rocksky's coexistence somehow contributed to their defeat. So if we get another playmaker, It could possibly get Nedved into trouble.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Positives for juventus

We defended well with Birindelli doing okay on the left, though his crosses were poor, Fresi and ferrara were good as well, Thuram was well Thuram, okay but not player of old

birindelli was the worst !!

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Mialn 0 inter 2, vieri with both goalsbut Milan have been the better side with great movement on and off the ball

Tomasson missed a sitter, Vieri scored from penalty after being "brought" dowm by abiatti while thru on goal and the second he scored from 1 yard out after Recobas header

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Milan are a player away from being a great side and that player is Gatusso, if you take him away, milan will be a gr8 side Lol

Inter as long as Cuper is the manager will still be playing their boring tactics except aginst us where because our midfield is unbalanced we will always struggle against teams with good to great players

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
juventus vs Milan

juve chimenti, zenoni,Montero,Iulianoi,davids,baiocco,tacchi, moretti, nedved, salas,zalayeta,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)