[TIM Trophy] JUVENTUS vs #2 and #3 (1 Viewer)

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
we'll win it if we beat milan either in regular time(3pts) or on penalties(2pts)
if we lose on penalties we'll finish 2nd
if we lose in regular time we'll finish 3rd

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
of course we win even if we beat them on penalties, that's why there is such thing as penalties.
I know, but if we win on penalties we'll have 4pts, the same as Inter. (we have 2+2 and Inter have 1+3).

Inter will have a better goal difference and we have better h2h. That's why i'm not sure what counts.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #467
    some guy on TV(they say it's Baresi's bro) saying inter lost the cup because of the fake pk given to Juve.

HE MISSED IT!

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
    it was Rivas that made the difference though, you shouldn't blame Inter midfielders for having Rivas and Burdisso in the squad. just like you shouldn't blame the whole team if Chimenti is put in goal against Milan. though that interview of Ferrara before the cup makes me think, that it will be either Manninger or Buffon.
    Didn't you counter your own point? Did you check out our team in midfield against inter.....

malutki1

= bianconeri =
    May 1, 2005
    I know, but if we win on penalties we'll have 4pts, the same as Inter. (we have 2+2 and Inter have 1+3).

Inter will have a better goal difference and we have better h2h. That's why i'm not sure what counts.
    But we will have 2 wins and Inter just 1 :) same thing last year when Milan won it

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

how come their goal difference is better if there was penalties? at some tournaments it's just 1:0 to the penalty winner, i don't know about this one. but i think it's 99% sure it's about h2h, if we beat them, we beat them, that's it.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007

we and inter will have 4points but the fact that we beat them makes me think that we'll win the cup

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    we will win based on head to head im pretty sure, i think thats how it went down last year and that was the reason we didnt win it even though we finished on equal points

and yes
    the

win=3
    pk win=2
    pk loss=1
    loss=1

is correct

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)