Tim Ream - CB - New York Red Bull (5 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He looks like a faggot leprachaun, but if his level of play is an upgrade over the likes of Barzagli and Bonnuci, then we should definitely go ahead and snap him up. Now, we need to get him a European passport, or loan him out to Ascoli, Siena, or Atalanta for a year so that the Non-EU rule isn't applicable anymore.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehe this deal is unlikely to happen due to being Non-EU, and yes not only that we also need direct upgrades and proven improvements right now. But either way, its preferable and recommended to NOT talk down on a player you havent seen based solely on nationality and league. As said, gems can come out of any country and back hole league.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
using the non-eu spot on a player that wouldnt walk straight into our lacklustre starting 11 is blasphemy
im all for signing a talented player but using this spot on a player whose not neymar,tevez,lucas,hulk,falcao,lamela,dzeko,modric,banega,vidal is beyond retarded given our current dilemma

we need to spend this spot very wisely!!

though i must say signing an american could help boost our stature in the states which is a huge market

im also curious,can anyone enlighten me on the last time an uprising talent from the mls cut it in europe

i remember a lot of fuss and buzz behind freddy adu n altidore but both failed
oh baby, i like it raw........................:mark:

NO american player has made it BIG in the strongest leagues...some have proven hardy, spirited, useful, but none have proven pure class. which is my point, really.

Jul 1, 2010
I saw Tim Ream play tonight against my local team (Montréal Impact) and I was impressed. He was excellent. By far the best player on the pitch(Henry and Marquez basically did nothing and were subbed at half time...)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)