Tifosi (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ive always loved ultras, its almost the integral part of the italian game, it just wudnt be the same if it was all family friendly, when im at a game, i like to stand up, sing, throw stuff, get a little rowdy, over in england its pathetic, you're forced to sit down, missile control at the entrance.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
del bra said:
is the ultras group drughi called drughi arditti, or is drughi 1 group and arditti another?
all of the recognised ones fall under the name black and white gruppo storico 1977 but then that broke up so now they are called fighters then where they are from so some will be arditti, mantove, milan etc.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
will luvs juve said:
i like like the the pics and i is true in england te supporters are pathetic
in enland they are pussies they dont do shit but humiliate themselves at world cups and have to be told to stop by david beckham :howler:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Gill_juve said:
in enland they are pussies they dont do shit but humiliate themselves at world cups and have to be told to stop by david beckham :howler:

pretty much what i said, which is why i dont enjoy going to english games unless it was against inter, where i have the perfect excuse. its almost having to sit through a dull play, and in italy the fans are part of the game. the true 12th man

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
del bra said:
is the ultras group drughi called drughi arditti, or is drughi 1 group and arditti another?
Yes, drughi and arditi are seperate groups,

The key groups of the moment being drughi (fascist cunts), Arditi (the true leaders of Scirea), Viking (Passionate but violent), and Tradizione (recently set up by the brothers that previously ran gruppo storico)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)