Tifosi (2 Viewers)

monty87

Mar 16, 2006
whast going on with the supporter groups

i read that the had a massive fight against each other after one of the friendlies

and the leader of drughi (dino) got stabbed

really shit news

where is the unity

everyone haets each other

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
yeh basically they are fighting for the curva and drughi have been established as the top group and are the reps for the fans and talk to the board aboutstadium issues etc. and they had a fight with vallete and vikings over control of the whole thing. brief description.

look here for full article in the fans section fighters:

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?i...refox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official_s&sa=X

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I read that some of them have been bought by our new and "improved" management so they can shut up and accept the decision not going to the TAR.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
mark77 said:
I read that some of them have been bought by our new and "improved" management so they can shut up and accept the decision not going to the TAR.
Buying people off seems to be running in the veins of Juventus.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
from what i gather from that link, extreme unrest amongst ultra's. Also seems to be hurting the turnout to games. There is a part about all the groups joining together, but it seems to contradict everything said previously. Anyways, fuck politics, this is football. Focus should be on Juventus, not whether you're left or right.

OP

monty87

Mar 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    yeh Dino was meant to be the best leader

even the roma fans liked him

i dont know whats going on

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Let's not forget that ultras aren't exactly the people you would want to come across in a dark alley. Still, it's bad that they now target each other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)