Tickets for Juve Games (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Hi,

What is the best way to buy Juventus home games tickets?
I would like to go visit Torino and watch a game there, but every time I google tickets for Juve I get them at a really high price (like 300 dollars for good seats in a Serie A game).

Any advise?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Hi,

I would like to go visit Torino and watch a game there, but every time I google tickets for Juve I get them at a really high price (like 300 dollars for good seats in a Serie A game).

Any advise?
Buy them from the club's official website, they'll cost you 75 Euros for decent seats. And you can also buy them in Italy at the gate of the stadium. Or any Tabacci store. Make sure to take your ID/Passport with you & hide a lighter in your sock in you're a smoker.

http://www.juventus.com/site/eng/JAY_ticket_seriea.asp?myticket=1

or if you wish to call them:

ON-LINE SALES / CALL CENTER
Tickets may be collected by the buyer starting from 2 hours before kick-off.

In case of the tickets being transferred to another person, the latter must have a signed letter of transfer signed by the buyer and a photocopy of the buyers’ identity card or other means of identification and a valid means of identification of his own.

Tickets for the West side, Side East Stand and both ends of the stadium are available from the cash point on the west side of Corso Agnelli.

Tickets of the East side are available from the East cash point in Corso Sebastopoli.

On-line sales

CALL CENTER

Mon - Sat. 10.00-13.00, 14.00-16.00

Tel: 199-109783

From abroad: +39063700106

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hi,

Any advise?
Yes, please check the sticky threads before posting new ones. :p

Merging...

(Seriously, do people think no one has ever asked this question in the history of all posts on Juventuz.com before? Search is your friend...)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hi,

Any advise?
I got tickets for Juve-Palermo this season from here: http://www.listicket.com/

Tickets are sold at pretty much face value and you collect them outside the stadium.

The tickets only go on sale about a week before the game. I don't know how easy it would be to get like this if it wasa big game you were going to.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Hi,

Any advise?
I went recently for the Strum Graz game. I tried the telephone numbers on the website and none of them work, not the abroad one when I was in england or the other one when I was in italy. I ended up getting the tickets from the stadium, although we qued (more like got squashed) for 2 hours and ended up missing the first 10 mins of the match... Best way is prob buying from the ticket office at the stadium as soon as it opens - 2 hours before kick off, by arriving very early!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I've gotten tickets from scalpers in the Delle Alpi parking lot once, and that worked out well. But otherwise... ;)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Thanx guys. And sorry for not checking the sticky.

I am thinking about going to Juventus Vs Lazio and Juventus Vs Man City as they will Sunday/Thursday games.
According to Juventus.com the tickets to Serie A games are more expensive than Europa league games.

tabo89

Sep 21, 2008
The Red Bull office told me that tickets for the juventus-section will be on sale 3 hours before the game starts at the north end of the stadium.
Thanks. Are you going at this match?

I am planning this trip from Poland with friends.

Do you know how big is guest sector on Red Bull Stadium?

I ve got information from ticket office that a ticket in the guest sector costs €25 and yesterday Juventus said, that they sold already 700 tickets.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Yes, I am thinking about going there. I wrote an e-mail to the red bull ticket office to ask them if they are sure that there will still be enough tickets on sale tomorrow evening. I`ll tell you if I get an answer.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Thanx guys. And sorry for not checking the sticky.

I am thinking about going to Juventus Vs Lazio and Juventus Vs Man City as they will Sunday/Thursday games.
According to Juventus.com the tickets to Serie A games are more expensive than Europa league games.
I'll be at the Juventus-Lazio game :D

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Thanks. Are you going at this match?

I am planning this trip from Poland with friends.

Do you know how big is guest sector on Red Bull Stadium?

I ve got information from ticket office that a ticket in the guest sector costs €25 and yesterday Juventus said, that they sold already 700 tickets.
The answer from the red bull ticket office was that the sale of the guest tickets always starts on the matchday. there are enough tickets and they do not think that the guest section will be sold out.

tabo89

Sep 21, 2008
Thanks brother.

We will start our trip to Salzburg tonight and I hope that we' ll get tickets before the match.

FINO ALLA FINE FORZA JUVENTUS !!!

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I will be in Italy next March and I want to go to the Juve vs InterMerda game at the new stadium on the March 25th Do you guys know how the best way to get tickets is? Also, I will be landing in Milan the so does Juve have organized tour packages for games or I would have to get to Turin on my own and get a hotel?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Juve don't do packages.

Take the train from milan (only about 1.5hrs).

You can get tickets the monday before the game on listicket.it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)