Tiago Mendes (7 Viewers)

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Cyril was told that he looks like Tiago. That's the only reason why he likes him and defends him.
Cyril wears a tutu?
haha :p, no one tells me I look like him. I defend tiago because I used to see him play in his previous clubs and I used to really like what he used to deliver, the only reason why he didnt live up to "his hype" over here was because rainieri is a douche and the 4 4 2 is gay. He is a good player.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andy he flopped in England, only a couple of goals helped him save face, mourinho even said he was upset cause tiago didn't show what kind of player he really was. My best mate is a Chelsea fan and although there is a lot of status round tiago, the same sort that was with ranieri. He says there is no doubting that he flopped biggie in britain. There are no 2 ways about this.
Whatever you say, chief.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
haha :p, no one tells me I look like him. I defend tiago because I used to see him play in his previous clubs and I used to really like what he used to deliver, the only reason why he didnt live up to "his hype" over here was because rainieri is a douche and the 4 4 2 is gay. He is a good player.
it like i said a long time ago

the man is not a midfield general. his job is to keep posession like he did at lyon and feed the more creative players such a juninho. we need a midield orchestrator to play alongside him. but most ppl on here expect him to orchestrate because he came wit a rep. but a rep of what? is what i ask the detractors....of being a leader in the centre of the park or as a passer of the ball to keep the play ticking over and to keep posession of the ball?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No disrespect or anything, but I don't really give a care what your Chelsea friend has to say. In all honesty he's probably a little Abrom-wank-stain as it is. A few older Chelsea people I've talked to are split on the issue.

Mourinho also stated himself that it was a mistake to give him away, but of course those here will say that he lied.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
No disrespect or anything, but I don't really give a care what your Chelsea friend has to say. In all honesty he's probably a little Abrom-wank-stain as it is. A few older Chelsea people I've talked to are split on the issue.

Mourinho also stated himself that it was a mistake to give him away, but of course those here will say that he lied.
My mate has supported Chelsea sinse the days of vialli and Zola, but no offense taken. Jose did say that but he also stated then and a few times after he expected more plus the player they put in his place did so much more.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
He could still turn out to be useful if he plays his cards well*.

*If he locks the board with ranieri in bathroom and throws away the key, i am sure he will become the fans favorite.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Seriously, 2 seasons has he done anything useful? My grandma can make accurate passes to the closest player or back too, so what?

Not Tiago, Tiagetthefuckout...

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Originally Posted by BW whisky-juve
the man is not a midfield general. his job is to keep posession like he did at lyon and feed the more creative players such a juninho. we need a midield orchestrator to play alongside him. but most ppl on here expect him to orchestrate because he came wit a rep. but a rep of what? is what i ask the detractors....of being a leader in the centre of the park or as a passer of the ball to keep the play ticking over and to keep posession of the ball?
so if he is not the midfield general and we need another creative player in the middle to do the pretty stuff.... who the fuck is going to defend ? diego and tiago in the middle and gio and camo on the wings .. thats a great suicide formation !

poulsen is calm enough and has defensive skills to provide what you expect tiago to do and can be combined with some creative spark in the middle on the other hand. so

tiago is not really needed except the opponent also plays with tiago in his midfield, so we do not have to fear any creativity or offensive actions... ;)

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
so if he is not the midfield general and we need another creative player in the middle to do the pretty stuff.... who the fuck is going to defend ? diego and tiago in the middle and gio and camo on the wings .. thats a great suicide formation !

poulsen is calm enough and has defensive skills to provide what you expect tiago to do and can be combined with some creative spark in the middle on the other hand. so

tiago is not really needed except the opponent also plays with tiago in his midfield, so we do not have to fear any creativity or offensive actions... ;)
Tiago > poulsen...

Poulsens passing is overrated, put tiago and sissoko together and youll se a solid midfield. Put sissoko and poulsen and we'll struggle for one decent chance on goal, go back to the beginning of the season and see the array of results sissoko and poulsen combined

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)