Tiago Mendes (7 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i feel bad for the guy, just started playing and even got back in the NT fold then he gets injured for a month. At least now we know he will get more playing time when he gets back.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
i feel bad for the guy, just started playing and even got back in the NT fold then he gets injured for a month. At least now we know he will get more playing time when he gets back.

i wudn't hold my breath waiting on that even though i wud like to see it.

from the minute poulsen or zanetti comes back he'll be back on the bench. i would be shocked to say the least if ranieri made him 1st choice when everyone was fit again.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i wudn't hold my breath waiting on that even though i wud like to see it.

from the minute poulsen or zanetti comes back he'll be back on the bench. i would be shocked to say the least if ranieri made him 1st choice when everyone was fit again.
zanetti is 1st choice easily but poulsen showed much less than tiago this season imo and i would take mr. mendes in a heart beat on his current form.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What are the chances that Tiago's injury will result in Camoranesi playing in the centre and Marchionni keeping his place on the wing?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Are there a thread for our medical staff..
I think there is a problem with our medical staff or our training problem causing this injury crisis..

Tiago injured only after 90seconds??
Zebina get surgery after had long time therapy to recover his injury and then our medical staff decide he need a surgery
Poulsen is injured after few days full recovered..ti happens to Camo before when he gets injured after recover and play against Palermo..also happens on Andrade in pre-season after just recovered from long injured..i hope it don't happen again to Trez
Also there players get injured in training session if i'm not wrong like Knezevic..
and why it took Zanetti so long to recover from his injury..is he get surgery?

The medical staff or our training program might need to reviewed
if there a problem causing a lot of injury in our squad

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Tiago has no long term future at the club, should be shipped out in janaury asap
i can tell that you have a vast amount of GM experience. i don't know why all teams don't ship off their injured players with no long term future as easily as propose. you make it sound simpler than it all really is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)