Tiago Mendes (6 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
If I were a mod just for one day, ...
there might be a reason behind that you are no mod nor probably never will be.

i could quote some funny guys here to respond to your high rating of tiagos last performance...

the quote would be like "so you are satisfied by mediocrity?" . . .

you sound just like someone who does not know what he is talking about, hell did you even play in a football club for one season ?

it is totally understandable that someone that did never really play football can not judge a players skills or performances if you never really played football. some things look difficult and you will rate someone high for it, even if a football player would say it's easy.

just because tiago was not as bad lately as he was last year does not mean a shit. you can't be serious that you do allow a player to play shit for a whole year and then praise him for 3 decent games.

what does tiago do so great ? you say he keeps us flowing !
did you ever notice, that ekdal does the same ? he has a good vision because it seams that he always knows where to play the ball even before he received it.
tiago still needs his time controlling the ball and running a few meters before he decides where to play the ball and i am pretty sure that we did not pay such an amount of money for him, just for making us "flow" better.

as i already wrote, there are players that do know how to use their skills regardless of the performance of others ... tiago is surely not like that.

you may be satisfied that someone that does some mediocre passes provides us with balance in the midfield. that is ok, but tiago did cost us more than 10 m euro and hell for that amount of money we could get two players that would do exactly the job tiago did for us the last games.

you don't pay 10 m euro for that performances, even if you would erase the memory of his past games last season i am sure everbody would say that he is underperforming (if you measure him on his price).

May 21, 2007
there might be a reason behind that you are no mod nor probably never will be.

i could quote some funny guys here to respond to your high rating of tiagos last performance...

the quote would be like "so you are satisfied by mediocrity?" . . .

you sound just like someone who does not know what he is talking about, hell did you even play in a football club for one season ?

it is totally understandable that someone that did never really play football can not judge a players skills or performances if you never really played football. some things look difficult and you will rate someone high for it, even if a football player would say it's easy.

just because tiago was not as bad lately as he was last year does not mean a shit. you can't be serious that you do allow a player to play shit for a whole year and then praise him for 3 decent games.

what does tiago do so great ? you say he keeps us flowing !
did you ever notice, that ekdal does the same ? he has a good vision because it seams that he always knows where to play the ball even before he received it.
tiago still needs his time controlling the ball and running a few meters before he decides where to play the ball and i am pretty sure that we did not pay such an amount of money for him, just for making us "flow" better.

as i already wrote, there are players that do know how to use their skills regardless of the performance of others ... tiago is surely not like that.

you may be satisfied that someone that does some mediocre passes provides us with balance in the midfield. that is ok, but tiago did cost us more than 10 m euro and hell for that amount of money we could get two players that would do exactly the job tiago did for us the last games.

you don't pay 10 m euro for that performances, even if you would erase the memory of his past games last season i am sure everbody would say that he is underperforming (if you measure him on his price).
will u shut the fuk up! man u talk too much. go write a book u idiot.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
haha, well good. I found him to be solid and composed as always made a super pass to del piero that freed him up completely. But MOM goes to grygera IMO

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
With regards to the next match against Inter Ranieri said that as always the most important opponent is the next, this time it’s Inter. <<It’s a pity that I will have a number of players missing because of International call-ups. Tiago for instance will have to fly to Brazil and will surely return rather tired.>> concluded the Juventus coach.

juventus official site

looks like he's potentially already decided on his excuse for playin poulsen against inter

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
With regards to the next match against Inter Ranieri said that as always the most important opponent is the next, this time it’s Inter. <<It’s a pity that I will have a number of players missing because of International call-ups. Tiago for instance will have to fly to Brazil and will surely return rather tired.>> concluded the Juventus coach.

juventus official site

looks like he's potentially already decided on his excuse for playin poulsen against inter
It's a good excuse, though.
I didn't know that the match will be played in Brazil. This includes a long trip, time zone change, then a past midnight Thursday match and then another long trip back to Europe.
Tiago will arrive in Europe on Friday and the Inter match is on Saturday.
If Tiago plays a big part of the match in Brazil then things get even more complicated.

It's a big shame. Tiago has been playing very good lately and i wanted him to play vs Inter, but that's a match where we can't take any risks and playing a guy who traveled the world twice in 3 days and who will maybe play a football match in Brazil in the meantime, is a risk.

On a brighter note, hopefully Julio Cesar, Maicon, Quaresma and the other Brazilians and Portuguese from Inter will play on that Bra-Por match.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Quaresma is not called up :p

But yeah, this a big plus for us, because Inter have buncha brazilians and argies. JC and Maicon are one of the most vital of their players. If they are jet lagged, all the better for us. No offense to Tiago, but we can make do without him in comparison to them.

And its not really an excuse, south american players are regurarly benched by their clubs after the return is too close to the a league game. It takes a time to recover from such a trip.

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
his running capability still slow...i wonder if we face a team who demand a speed such as kick and rush play, what could he do to defend midfield departement?

im happy with his performance lately though, hope its grow to make positive impact for the team

forza juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)