Tiago Mendes (2 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
absolutely...MOTM performance again
Seriously? he still seems like a player with no confidence to me..
so we gotta clear this gentlemans....i watched only the second half but tiago was for me as his usual. Stealth appearance...jumped at that corner but didn't touched the ball...so the 2 defenders who where in the center of the box didn't had time to see the ball, and squillaci scored. And he was always down..

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
IMO he was our best outfield player...Ale looked slow, Amauri, Marchisio and Zanetti were very quiet, but Tiago was very active throughout...in the 2nd half yeah he got smacked around a little bit but overall his passing was nice to watch and he was making some really nice moves

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He plays with little more confidence and eagerness, but IMO besides looking good in first half, it wasnt much of anything. IMO the praise is due to being used to so little and expected zilch, that any little improvement is overblown.

I'm not saying people here are pro-Tiago, gets stick (deserved, for me mainly due to his lack of cojones kinda approach), but improvement is very much welcomed after these last 2 years, that decent outings in few friendlies is pointed out more then it should be.

Its the reverse with Cannavaro, no matter how decent he does, one single little mishap will be what most be eager to pound on and point out.

Jun 7, 2003
absolutely...MOTM performance again
i think you overrate his performance, he played good yesterday but that doesnt mean he was motm, actually manninger was the guy which i admired yesterday.

so please guys when tiago doesnt play bad it doesnt mean that he plays good.

alltough he played well yesterday i respekt his performance.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
A great performance by Tiago and he certainly showed character both defensively and offensively..The best player in the midfield area tonight IMO.
FORZA TIAGOOO!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)