Tiago Djaló (5 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Maximum Total €7.7m for 2.5 years and option for 2 more years.

It is a statement which means we believe him to contribute for this season. We choose to pay rather than wait until season ends when his contract expired

Jul 2, 2006
3.5 million suddenly turns out to be 8 million. additional fees of 1.5 million has to be giuntoli's fee for his continuous contribution to lille. a world record for a free agent who has been injured for a whole season. apparently club do have money but bottom of the sack has a hole, whatever they put inside dropping down without people are noticing. that is why it always looks empty.

He was on 0.2m/year in Lille. I hope we didnt instantly bump him to 3m/year just because we can.
12 times more?

that would been a majestic payrise for someone whose only football related activity was watching games on tv for a whole year, if he didn't have to share it with certain individiuals.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's all relative, I'm not bothered. You wouldn't get a 100% pay rise working a normal job, but it's not like he was going to be earning €0.4m here, let's be realistic.

Lille have a very small wage bill compared to us and that's because they got themselves into a bad spot a few years ago as their wage bill was actually higher than their turnover. That's what happens when a small team chases the dream and has to play in a league with PSG.

Jul 2, 2006
It's all relative, I'm not bothered. You wouldn't get a 100% pay rise working a normal job, but it's not like he was going to be earning €0.4m here, let's be realistic.

Lille have a very small wage bill compared to us and that's because they got themselves into a bad spot a few years ago as their wage bill was actually higher than their turnover. That's what happens when a small team chases the dream and has to play in a league with PSG.
if it has jumped from 0.2 to 2.5, %1200 might be biggest rise, not just in football but in history of mankind.

i think lille will return to greatness as long as philantrophists like giuntoli have their back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)