Tiago Djaló (5 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Uff, thats high. Not 3m, but thats not good negotiating either.
Think wages are a bit high because it's a 2 year contract

You see many clubs spreading out wages on 6/7 year contracts these days so that costs don't look too high on the balance sheet

Maybe the wages would've been lesser if we had offered a 5-year contract instead

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
if it has jumped from 0.2 to 2.5, %1200 might be biggest rise, not just in football but in history of mankind.

i think lille will return to greatness as long as philantrophists like giuntoli have their back.
Lol sure they will build a CL contender with their €3.5m.

I read anywhere between 0.3 and 0.5 gross salary for him but it's reflective of the difference between medium clubs and big clubs. Especially as he's a relative "free agent" as you say, clubs end up paying the fee to the player and agent instead of the club. Just modern football.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Lol sure they will build a CL contender with their €3.5m.

I read anywhere between 0.3 and 0.5 gross salary for him but it's reflective of the difference between medium clubs and big clubs. Especially as he's a relative "free agent" as you say, clubs end up paying the fee to the player and agent instead of the club. Just modern football.
Given the side effects these "free agent deals" have on the wage bill and negotiations for contracts with other players, one would think we'd finally ditch that strategy. But nah, its alive and well, we're giving our project CB a nasty raise and a Serie A starters salary lol

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I've never heard of this bloke before but warm welcome! Hope you can become fit and stay fit along with reliable.

Will be interesting to see what plans Giuntuli has for the summer. What are Allegri's plan? Stick with three CBs or switch? Kind of important if we need four or five CBs, and who will they be? Bremer, Gatti, Danilo, Hujisen and Djalo? Or maybe it's not a concern, if we switch to a back four I suppose Danilo will play as an inverted fullback. But is Hujisen ready to be thrust into a starting position in a back four? I like Gatti but he is not good enough to start in it. And I've never seen Djalo so I have no idea... will be intriguing to figure out what the plan is.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
if it has jumped from 0.2 to 2.5, %1200 might be biggest rise, not just in football but in history of mankind.

i think lille will return to greatness as long as philantrophists like giuntoli have their back.
It's not that complicated or confusing though, is it?

- Man's on his youth contract.
- Man's didn't want to get paid 1.4m aav by Lille so he was letting his contract run down to become a free agent.
- Man's got offer from Inter to come for free and that was probably 2.2-2.5m.
- Man's got swooped up by Juventus to come early and thus we had to pay his club otherwise they'd just let him run down and go to Inter for free.
- Man's not hot.

He was going to get a pay increase from his youth contract.

I've got some breaking news for you. The same thing is going to happen to Yildiz and Miretti and every other youth player that breaks into the main squad and shows they are able to play at a high level. They get a massive jump from their youth contract. Because you don't go around paying youth 1m a year (usually). They are cheap as fuck and then become more expensive when they prove that they can play at a high level.

- - - Updated - - -

He seems to have a very professional attitude. Already speaks basic Italian.
I'm sure he immediately started learning once the Inter interested became a real offer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)