Three Italian teams in the Semi-finals! (2 Viewers)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by DaJuve ] ++
Sorry Ally - I saw Aimar's goal and it was sublime! It would have been great for Milan to face Valencia.
Thanks Ali :)
It would be definitely better match than another derby and I wanted them playing, not Valencia with Ajax.

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
i would love to see us win the CL and the scudetto this season. I didn't actually think we'd make it this far in the CL so maybe we can win it after all (my tips are notoriously poor)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
It would be a pleasure to win against Real, for me they're the strongest among the semifinalists. But let's see then :)

When I saw ManU-Real match, I think Real's defence was very poor, they were messed up by ManU players.
I hope we'll get something from that situation, but we need to strengthen our defence as well, cos Real's strikers are so brilliant.
Real is a tough opponent so let's see on the match then.
I'm just soo grateful that Juve through the semis and meet Real Madrid. :)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
jajaj that last 30 minutes were extremely exciting!! ill never forget that defense in just those minutes.

in the other hand , the game inter-valencia was very boring.

27-3,,,what is this??, definitely valencia deserved something more!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
if juve wnat to win against real, they must score, attack and attack!!.

is the only way!, cuz cattenancio against madrid means death.

There is no catenacio in the world who can stand a madrid assault 90 minutes!.

ex-rasp9

Apr 8, 2003
Hyddy,
you're definitely right.

i don't believe juve can beat real, actually (sorry!)...

btw, as for dreams... two italian teams in the final would be perfect,
especially 2 right teams...

so many critical words have been told about italian football...
so many years they haven't win anything decent...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
we can beat real,we've gone too far to go back.all eyes are on us now,after we unimpressively qualified for the q-finals and just scraped through to the semis undeservedly,we're up agianst the best.not one of the best,but the best of the best.juve would love to make it an all-italian final in the stadium of the team that gave them the biggest loss of the season.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
(Insha'a allah) Juve will reach the final .... we won't be stopped by Real every one saw their defence Dp and Nedved will show them how to play soccer... with having Buffon between the bars ronaldo and zidan will be useless

Forza Juve

bubba

Apr 6, 2003
i actually wanted manu to make it through to the semis, so we can beat them

im pretty sure we'll beat Real Madrid...we'l finish em of in the Delle Alpi ;)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
It would be great if we can beat a team like El Real, but if we lose, that's ok to me 'cos we lost from the best team of europe :)
the 1st leg will be held in Turin, I hope we can do something :strong:

Feb 27, 2003
i really think we will go to the finals. the team well have vs madrid in spain will be deadly hahahaha. im sure we canwin in italy. and we can win in spain too. lets pray too god for success, each time i pray i pray for juve beating madrid. those damn bastards i hate them with all my heart. the day we lost in 98 vs them was the worst day of my life, theyr so damn lucky.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
(Insha'a allah) Juve will reach the final .... we won't be stopped by Real every one saw their defence Dp and Nedved will show them how to play soccer... with having Buffon between the bars ronaldo and zidan will be useless

Forza Juve
Jejeje, if could think the same!!. It sounds so easy!.

Against barxa i knew that jve could beat them, because we were more or less at the same level against barxa!!.

But now!!! wow,! this is a truly challenge.
My only consolation is, than if roma and AEK athenas did a very good presentaion in the bernabeu, of course we can, but in addition, our team is decimated because the cards so...

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

Jejeje, if could think the same!!. It sounds so easy!.

Against barxa i knew that jve could beat them, because we were more or less at the same level against barxa!!.

But now!!! wow,! this is a truly challenge.
My only consolation is, than if roma and AEK athenas did a very good presentaion in the bernabeu, of course we can, but in addition, our team is decimated because the cards so...
Juve won't be effected by missing one, two, or even four players every one remembers what happened in old traford with 8 players missing ..... Juve is still Juve we are going to do it ...:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)