Thorsten Frings and Diego "linked" with Juve (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
A lot of persons are very disappointed with the new cda and they dont think that they are able to bring us back to the top of the Serie A. But they are also a lot of peoples that think that this summer we will enjoy it...and I think it too...it will be a lovely summer...
no one could imagine their iq would be higher than a 3year old kid after they withdrew the appeal to the TAR, and one of them, tardelli has been talking bs all the time. how could ppl not disappointed with these guys?
maybe we have a bad cda but we also have Bettega in charge of our transfers, that makes a huge difference.

Bettega for the President!!!:agree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Frings is a done deal we will wait a little bit of time to announce him. Now if Klose will for real stay at Werder perhaps we will go on for Diego. About Diego we have had still some chat's with the Managment of Werder
Hunter & Frings this is great :D .....for Gerrard and Diego ....anyone will make me happy ....just go for it ...

I spoked yesterday Midzata. Huntelaar a done deal - Frings too. But you know the transfermarket is always fluently...so before nobody is announced by the club itself dont be too happy. You know if you have the possibility to make a very important deal with another club that want a player that you have still blocked the things could change...so wait a little bit but im pretty sure that this 2 guys will join us. Then this are the % for 3 players: Senderos 10% / Vidic 50% / Heinze 30% or was Heinze and Vidic changed ? boh i dont remember it. Belluschi could be also a hot target. And we are still behind Gerrard...but probably if Gerrard will not join us Diego is his replacement...But there is nothing clear
nice nice ...this is better now ....seems Juve will play 4 3 3 next ...which is more attacking one ...like old days :D

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
if we get frings,hunter and diego i ll be extremelly happy
we only need a good defender
i was talking to a newcastle fan yest and he was making fun of me cause we bought boumsong!

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I would like to know where all this information is coming from. It seems a bit ridiculous. I mean, I can buy the Huntelaar and Frings sales, but the other folks mentioned just seem very unjuve. Senderos, Vidic, and Heinze all leave a lot to be desired as defenders. I would feel safer with Barzagli and Kovac/Boumsong/Grygera/Zebina than those guys. I just think some guys are going awol with there prospects.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Yeah, but its way harder to land Vidic than Barzagli.
Exactly. Some people here think we can sign any player just because we want them. I honestly can't see Vidic joining us. This season has been a great one for him in England. He settled in with the team and has been playing good football. Why would he just leave and why would United let him? He has been their best centre back this season.

Jul 15, 2006
Exactly. Some people here think we can sign any player just because we want them. I honestly can't see Vidic joining us. This season has been a great one for him in England. He settled in with the team and has been playing good football. Why would he just leave and why would United let him? He has been their best centre back this season.
Sut's right, it would be very hard to land (World-class) people the coming year, our first priority should be to build a good and competive squad, while improving all parts of the team. People who want to get to the next level and willing to fight for Juve, players like Givet, Milito, Mavuba, Pato..etc, should be brought in, the transfer funds should be used wisely, now that's up to Secco.
f*ck vidic we got mr boumbastic - it will be man yoo that will wanna trade vidic for mr boumbastic :p
:p :rofl:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Huntelaar and Frings are the only big name signings I'm expecting. If we can get Gabriel Milito that would be great but players like Chivu, Alex and Gerrard are unrealistic targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)