Thorsten Frings and Diego "linked" with Juve (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Frings has been the best German Player this year! By far the only one, who was able to play on the World Cup Level. Its team for him to play for a World Class team like Juve.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
We won't get Diego for sure. Klose and Frings will leave Werder. They already have problems with the management and have a shattered relationship with the fans. There is no way that Werder will sell a third keyplayer.

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
So, is there a chance we get Klose? :eyebrows:

And is anyone else interested in Frings except us?
Klose already met with Bayern officials, but Werder don't want to sell him to them, since they have an agreement with Klose that they allow him to go to a foreign club. On the other hand, his contract expires next year and Bayern are threatening to wait until '08 to get him on free transfer. Werder obviously don't want to keep an unhappy and out of form Klose without getting any money in the end. That link to Bayern seems very strong and is valid since Klose himself admitted that he met with Bayern officials to have an "information talk".

Currently German media speculates about interest from Barca.

@Frings: He said many times that he has offers from several clubs, but the only club that was named by him was Juve.

Edit: I hate the 21st century. One quick message made everything I wrote to complete BS. Werder has just announced that Klose will respect his contract and stay for another year.

We could get him on free transfer next season though. ;)

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Frings is a done deal we will wait a little bit of time to announce him. Now if Klose will for real stay at Werder perhaps we will go on for Diego. About Diego we have had still some chat's with the Managment of Werder

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
Frings is a done deal we will wait a little bit of time to announce him. Now if Klose will for real stay at Werder perhaps we will go on for Diego. About Diego we have had still some chat's with the Managment of Werder
are u 007?:D :D :D
u know more things than us here..

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
wow , I aptly leisured hear this news , let's keep finger crossed for Frings and Hunterlaar of course . shite , this is so exciting lately to heard that we will strenghten our squad with several High profile players ! :pint:

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
BERLIN, May 2 (Reuters) - Werder Bremen sporting director Klaus Allofs firmly ruled out letting Miroslav Klose move to Bayern Munich next season in response to a newspaper report on Wednesday saying the Germany striker was bound for the club.
'It's definite that we will not release him to another club in Germany after the end of this season,' Allofs said.

so theres hope for klose

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
Jan 24, 2004
BERLIN, May 2 (Reuters) - Werder Bremen sporting director Klaus Allofs firmly ruled out letting Miroslav Klose move to Bayern Munich next season in response to a newspaper report on Wednesday saying the Germany striker was bound for the club.
'It's definite that we will not release him to another club in Germany after the end of this season,' Allofs said.

so theres hope for klose
no, today they confirmed that Klose will stay with Bremen until 2008.

File closed.

juve-boy

Nov 20, 2005
Klose maakt een einde aan de speculaties
wo 02/05/07 - Miroslav Klose heeft de knoop doorgehakt. De Duitse international doet zijn contract uit en blijft voor Werder Bremen voetballen.
Miroslav Klose was een van de hoofdrolspelers in de transfercarroussel de voorbij weken, maar hij stapt nu van de draaimolen.
(Belga)
De Duitse aanvaller zal volgend seizoen gewoon nog voor Werder Bremen spelen.

Werder maakte het nieuws woensdag zelf bekend. "We zijn erg blij dat Miroslav eindelijk beslist heeft", zegt sportief directeur Klaus Allofs.

"Klose had drie mogelijkheden: bijtekenen, naar het buitenland vertrekken of zijn contract uitdoen. Hij koos voor het laatste."

Dat betekent dus dat de 28-jarige aanvaller tot juni 2008 bij Werder blijft.

De voorbije weken werd Klose nadrukkelijk aan Bayern München gelinkt. Er was zelfs een geheim gesprek op de luchthaven met Bayern-coach Hitzfeld.
---------------------------------
he stay's in bremen

source: sporza.be

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
I spoked yesterday Midzata. Huntelaar a done deal - Frings too. But you know the transfermarket is always fluently...so before nobody is announced by the club itself dont be too happy. You know if you have the possibility to make a very important deal with another club that want a player that you have still blocked the things could change...so wait a little bit but im pretty sure that this 2 guys will join us. Then this are the % for 3 players: Senderos 10% / Vidic 50% / Heinze 30% or was Heinze and Vidic changed ? boh i dont remember it. Belluschi could be also a hot target. And we are still behind Gerrard...but probably if Gerrard will not join us Diego is his replacement...But there is nothing clear

AlexTheGreat

May 10, 2006
I spoked yesterday Midzata. Huntelaar a done deal - Frings too. But you know the transfermarket is always fluently...so before nobody is announced by the club itself dont be too happy. You know if you have the possibility to make a very important deal with another club that want a player that you have still blocked the things could change...so wait a little bit but im pretty sure that this 2 guys will join us. Then this are the % for 3 players: Senderos 10% / Vidic 50% / Heinze 30% or was Heinze and Vidic changed ? boh i dont remember it. Belluschi could be also a hot target. And we are still behind Gerrard...but probably if Gerrard will not join us Diego is his replacement...But there is nothing clear
:weee: hunter is ours, this could make my day:touched:
If diego could join us that could make my year:weee:
Grande Bettega! Grande Secco!

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
A lot of persons are very disappointed with the new cda and they dont think that they are able to bring us back to the top of the Serie A. But they are also a lot of peoples that think that this summer we will enjoy it...and I think it too...it will be a lovely summer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)