Thorsten Frings and Diego "linked" with Juve (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
i don't think we will get him, if Almiron and Frings are done deal, i don't think we will be getting any more central midfielders, with Grygera, Brazzo, Criscito, we might be going for a replacement for Camoranesi and Trezeguet if they leave, maybe one more central defender and IMO that will be all of our transfers for next season, altough i hope i'm wrong about this theory

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
i don't think we will get him, if Almiron and Frings are done deal, i don't think we will be getting any more central midfielders, with Grygera, Brazzo, Criscito, we might be going for a replacement for Camoranesi and Trezeguet if they leave, maybe one more central defender and IMO that will be all of our transfers for next season, altough i hope i'm wrong about this theory
Almiron is hard to obtain, Frings can replace Zanetti.
Grygera, Brazzo or Criscito cant replace Paro in our squad,
actually the way it looks now, a central midfielder is our main priority,
DM or AM.
Grygera,Marchionni,Salih and maybe even Palla can cover Camo's post
and we dont know what happens with Treze,Zala and Boji yet.
a few changes are bound to happen there...

CB+CM are our main priorities, i hope DD, or a better coach decide's to use an attacking midfielder.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Bremen would hate us, just like Ajax if we get all three :D
Useless to think about that, it's not going to happen...
About the price, some people around here seem to have absolutely no clue about Frings' abilities or have bitter feelings towards him because he did not feel well at Bayern (as if he was the first to do so :disagree: ). This player is not only a key-player in Bremen and one of the best players in the Bundesliga but also an important part of the German NT. Anything under 8 Mio. € would be nothing more than a joke.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Useless to think about that, it's not going to happen...
About the price, some people around here seem to have absolutely no clue about Frings' abilities or have bitter feelings towards him because he did not feel well at Bayern (as if he was the first to do so :disagree: ). This player is not only a key-player in Bremen and one of the best players in the Bundesliga but also an important part of the German NT. Anything under 8 Mio. € would be nothing more than a joke.
Maybe you are right, but you must look at his age and a probability of not adapting in Italy

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

:agree: Don't think you're too far off the mark with that.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I know Torsten Frings is a hot bitch and everything, but ..
Can he actually play??

Does he possess any offensive qualities or is he just a tackler?

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
I know Torsten Frings is a hot bitch and everything, but ..
Can he actually play??

Does he possess any offensive qualities or is he just a tackler?
In Bremen he naturally plays RM. He's been playing that position since before he went to Bayern and does it when the rest of the midfield is fit.

Now that both Borowski and Baumann are missing, Frings often plays DM even in Bremen like he was doing with the NT.

His best positions are definetly DM and RM. I personally like him better on the RM position because then he shows that he can actually give a lot of creativity to the team, plus he can do some decent crosses, one of his abilities not too many people know about.
Frings is a true leader, he is not just a tackler. He can play almost every position in midfield.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Ok.. You live near Bremen I see, so I take it you know your stuff. You've probably seen him train, run laps and take showers so I'll take your word on this. Thanks :tup:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm just a little concerned about getting a player nicknamed "Lollipop" ..

I'd really hate to hear chants of Lollipop to the tune by Chordettes in the Delle Alpi next season.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
I'm just a little concerned about getting a player nicknamed "Lollipop" ..

I'd really hate to hear chants of Lollipop to the tune by Chordettes in the Delle Alpi next season.
The German "Lutscher" does not sound as stupid as "Lollipop". Maybe the fans should learn a little German or better: Invent a new nickname!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Frings looks strong and full of energy, much faster than EMO and any other similar DM,
but i afraid hard players can be missused very easily in Italy,
esp from rookie coaches like DD, ending up giving up fouls or places in the field.
Frings can be relative quick with the ball, but i think we need a player who must work off the ball marking and have a cleen touch, quick and accurate pass, like Pizzaro in the old days.
Is Frings able to develop into smth like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)