Thorsten Frings and Diego "linked" with Juve (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
If he joins Juve it must not mean that we won't go after Mavuba/Sissoko anymore. They're both young,Frings is already 31. Besides our current midfield isn't that strong so maybe there's place for two new midfielder.

Neddy

Aug 8, 2006
If he joins Juve it must not mean that we won't go after Mavuba/Sissoko anymore. They're both young,Frings is already 31. Besides our current midfield isn't that strong so maybe there's place for two new midfielder.
For sure, we need at least 2 new midfielders when counting the wings too, but not 2 defensive. We need only one defensive(Frings/Mavuba/Sissoko) and then an more offensive one. Would love to see a real magician in Juve, like Diego or Ederson :p

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Juve: Kovac per Frings, Giannichedda verso la Lazio

09:44 del 07 aprile

E' il momento delle firme: settimana prossima il ds Secco e Bettega saranno in Germania a perfezionare l'acquisto di Frings. Per chiudere sul centrocampista della nazionale tedesca, la Juve darà al Werder Brema il difensore croato Kovac.
Incontro anche con l'agente dell'olandese Maduro dell'Ajax. Continuano i contatti con Toni, Giannichedda verso il ritorno alla Lazio.
(Tuttosport)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Juve: Kovac per Frings, Giannichedda verso la Lazio

09:44 del 07 aprile

E' il momento delle firme: settimana prossima il ds Secco e Bettega saranno in Germania a perfezionare l'acquisto di Frings. Per chiudere sul centrocampista della nazionale tedesca, la Juve darà al Werder Brema il difensore croato Kovac.
Incontro anche con l'agente dell'olandese Maduro dell'Ajax. Continuano i contatti con Toni, Giannichedda verso il ritorno alla Lazio.
(Tuttosport)
Which is better fiore...to ask u for brief in English, or learn Italian? :D
I love Italian but have no time to study it :cry:

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Which is better fiore...to ask u for brief in English, or learn Italian? :D
I love Italian but have no time to study it :cry:
Read this. :p
Secco and Bettega are in Germany to close the deal with Frings.They are offering Kovac+cash. They have also a meeting with the agent of Hedwiges Maduro(Ajax)

And Giannichedda seems to return to Lazio...

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
For sure, we need at least 2 new midfielders when counting the wings too, but not 2 defensive. We need only one defensive(Frings/Mavuba/Sissoko) and then an more offensive one. Would love to see a real magician in Juve, like Diego or Ederson :p
Yeah but I cant see us spending alot of money on Mavuba/Sissoko just to keep them on the bench for the future.

So maybe we'll go for Pato.. I havnt seen him play but Mark77 rates him highly. :D

As for the wings i feel we just need to replace Nedved so im hoping for Ribery.

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
He Can play much positions,he can be DM,CM,at the WC 2002 he was RB,and in Borussia Dortmund he was a kind of OM. But I think nowadays in Bremen he is more a destroying DM.
In Bremen he naturally plays RM. He's been playing that position since before he went to Bayern and does it when the rest of the midfield is fit.
Normal Werder midfield (no injuries):

----------------------Diego----------------------
------Borowski----------------Frings----------
------------------Baumann (C)----------------

Now that both Borowski and Baumann are missing, Frings often plays DM even in Bremen like he was doing with the NT. It looked mostly like this this year:

---------------------Diego-------------------------
---------Jensen--------------Frings/Vranjes-------
-------------------Vranjes/Frings----------------

or like this (with Borowski):

---------------------Diego-------------------
--------Borowski------------Jensen---------
--------------------Frings--------------------

His best positions are definetly DM and RM. I personally like him better on the RM position because then he shows that he can actually give a lot of creativity to the team, plus he can do some decent crosses, one of his abilities not too many people know about.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
yeah i watch some of Bremen games and clearly he has some creativity and vision but i still rate him higher as a DM but doesn't that other guy play on the RM i think his name is Fritz or something ??

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
yeah i watch some of Bremen games and clearly he has some creativity and vision but i still rate him higher as a DM but doesn't that other guy play on the RM i think his name is Fritz or something ??
Fritz usually plays as a RB, both in the NT and at Werder.
Schaaf's prefered starting 11:

------------------Hunt-----------Klose--------------
------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------Diego-----------------------
-----------Borowski--------------Frings------------
---------------------Baumann-(c)------------------
------------------------------------------------------
--Womé------Naldo---------Mertesacker---Fritz--
-------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------Wiese-------------------------

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if frings joins, it will be for a central midfield position. he has the ability to defend but offers offensive skills also. I think with another CM, most likely Almiron, he'll do well.

Under DD, i think the wingers need to be more creative than Frings is. If Camo leaves and Marchionni doesnt get his chance to step up, then the club will have to look at signing that dynamic right winger...and left winger as well.

It must be said that signing Frings and Diego as the DM and AM would be the better option though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)