Thomas Lemar (7 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Short version: very good overall, and can actually hit the target 90% of the time. Some people compare him to Lucas from PSG, but the later could not hit the Statue Liberty when besides it.

Now long version:

He's very good on Free Kick, and on set pieces altogether. 25 meters away? Fine, big chance he could score. People forget how many times FKs can save the day. It helped Monaco a lot this past season.

He's fast, good at dribbling, and can actually cross accurately. If you guys didn't follow the regular season, go watch some 2016-2017 highlights.

He can score, because he has good accuracy. For example, even if they lost in French Cup against PSG, he scored a beautiful goal. Not the first of the same kind.

Finally, he's a bulldog on his good day. Can actually defend, but will not track back right next to his own goal like Cavani does. But if he loses the ball, he will no go "f*** watever" like a Pastore would do.

I recommend to watch any games he played in the French League 16/17 if you can find replays.

[video=dailymotion;x5gzh7c]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5gzh7c[/video]
Will 40-50 million be enough to prise him away from Monaco?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
Will 40-50 million be enough to prise him away from Monaco?
Dunno. But to quote Vasilyev: "We won't force players to stay if they want to leave, but the fee has to be correct".

So I guess any Monaco players are up for sale as long as those to conditions are met.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
whatever the case he's no more dearer than douglas costa I bet, and I'd still take a gamble over lemar than costa
I totally agree, but it seems Allegri/The Board prefer Costa for some reason unbeknownst to us. I have a feeling it's gonna be Krasic all over again; he'll be a beast for us for 6-8 months and then vanish into obscurity, and we might potentially sell him for a loss :sigh: At least the deal can't be as bad as the Martinez one, can it? :D :scared:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I totally agree, but it seems Allegri/The Board prefer Costa for some reason unbeknownst to us. I have a feeling it's gonna be Krasic all over again; he'll be a beast for us for 6-8 months and then vanish into obscurity, and we might potentially sell him for a loss :sigh: At least the deal can't be as bad as the Martinez one, can it? :D :scared:
Costa will still have some resale value and comes with a pedigree. Martinez didnt, I think its safe to say if he flops we can probably still flog him on. That said, I agree he will be immense for us in the first half of the season.

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
whatever the case he's no more dearer than douglas costa I bet, and I'd still take a gamble over lemar than costa
Exactly. Lemar will allow Juve to score many, many more than Costa.

Lemar has no weak point, even if he's not the very best in anything in particular (I mean, look, he's not Messi or Ronaldo).

He can shoot from afar, just like Costa, but he has also deadly crosses, and a marvelous talent in FK. And I dare to say his dribbling skills are just way better than costa.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Exactly. Lemar will allow Juve to score many, many more than Costa.

Lemar has no weak point, even if he's not the very best in anything in particular (I mean, look, he's not Messi or Ronaldo).

He can shoot from afar, just like Costa, but he has also deadly crosses, and a marvelous talent in FK. And I dare to say his dribbling skills are just way better than costa.
well thats that decided, fuck costa, get Lemar! besides it must be fate I bought him for Juve on FM last year when nobody had heard of him :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)