Thomas Lemar (5 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
lol Monaco gonna have hard time finishing even 2nd if those rumours are true
I'm sure they spend their money wisely. Like they did when they sold Martial to Manchester.

It's not going to be a shame if they finish second behind crazy-spending PSG, though.

They surely know how to pick a player.

- - - Updated - - -

:D

I never got to finish it, been watching DB Super :D
They've got a female equivalent to Broly now :lol:
Do you like it? Don't spoil it to me :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I'm sure they spend their money wisely. Like they did when they sold Martial to Manchester.

It's not going to be a shame if they finish second behind crazy-spending PSG, though.

- - - Updated - - -

With the amount of talent France has been producing last few years, they sure are in great position to pick. They still gonna need time to start a new winning circle until these youngsters start playing at WC level though

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

It's alright, nothing too special tbh, it's a decent. :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
With the amount of talent France has been producing last few years, they sure are in great position to pick. They still gonna need time to start a new winning circle until these youngsters start playing at WC level though
Boarders aren't closed. If it was so easy to pick then I don't know why Italian clubs didn't bother looking there but instead spent time in Italy where flowers rarely blossom.

- - - Updated - - -

It's alright, nothing too special tbh, it's a decent. :D
That sucks.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Boarders aren't closed. If it was so easy to pick then I don't know why Italian clubs didn't bother looking there but instead spent time in Italy where flowers rarely blossom.

- - - Updated - - -

That sucks.
It's still watchable, and it has pretty interesting new characters.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    Lyon have a couple of interesting prospects.

Amine Gouiri
    https://www.transfermarkt.com/amine-gouiri/profil/spieler/418659

Willem Geubbels
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/willem-geubbels/profil/spieler/463620

Too bad Lyon and PSG have the good ones. Maybe we get grab some on a free. :beppe2:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Lyon have a couple of interesting prospects.

Amine Gouiri
    https://www.transfermarkt.com/amine-gouiri/profil/spieler/418659

Willem Geubbels
    https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/willem-geubbels/profil/spieler/463620

Too bad Lyon and PSG have the good ones. Maybe we get grab some on a free. :beppe2:
    We need to buy a french club

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

That sucks.
    Some leave the country early but its understandable why a young players 1st transfer would be within his country

Dujj

Jun 4, 2017
    @<a href="http://www.juventuz.com/member.php?u=21288" target="_blank">Dujj</a> what do you think, will Lemar leave?
    Short version: very good overall, and can actually hit the target 90% of the time. Some people compare him to Lucas from PSG, but the later could not hit the Statue Liberty when besides it.

Now long version:

He's very good on Free Kick, and on set pieces altogether. 25 meters away? Fine, big chance he could score. People forget how many times FKs can save the day. It helped Monaco a lot this past season.

He's fast, good at dribbling, and can actually cross accurately. If you guys didn't follow the regular season, go watch some 2016-2017 highlights.

He can score, because he has good accuracy. For example, even if they lost in French Cup against PSG, he scored a beautiful goal. Not the first of the same kind.

Finally, he's a bulldog on his good day. Can actually defend, but will not track back right next to his own goal like Cavani does. But if he loses the ball, he will no go "f*** watever" like a Pastore would do.

I recommend to watch any games he played in the French League 16/17 if you can find replays.

[video=dailymotion;x5gzh7c]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5gzh7c[/video]

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Sounds like a top winger potentially, wouldnt mind him here at all :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

What about him leaving this summer @Dujj? Do you think with so many players gone, Monaco will chose to keep him for one more year?

SrdanPopovic

Jul 14, 2016
    Honestly guys from all our options this guy is better by far!!! Hope Marrota and Paratici visit Tuz sometimes and read this thread...as I Said yesterday with him we would be immortal, imagine Sandro+Lemar on left side how devastatinh it would be

Prototype

Oct 22, 2009
    He is underestimated by a lot of people/clubs, there is no anywhere near big hype around him. Guess Mbappe get all for him self :D

Lemar is definitely WC in the making, already not that far from such a status.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)