This song, maybe you can help me. (1 Viewer)

K10

Jul 12, 2002
Yow, yeah, I had this song that I really liked in my head but I didn't know the name or artist but I remember the part of the song "let's come together, right now, yeah, in sweet harmony" so I googled it and eventually got the song.

The Beloved - Sweet Harmony

However its the same song but not quite the same. The one I was looking for had a slightly different rhythmn/beat/melody.

Does anyone know what I am talking about or even better, have that song?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Oh man that was such a long time ago!!! Like mid 90s. In the video the guy was sitting in a room naked with lots of naked people around him, I remember that cause it wasn't anything like other videos. But don't remember the artist or anything, sorry.

OP
K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #4
    Thats the thing, I have it already but I am looking for the one with a different rythmn. Maybe it was a remix? Well it wasnt, its the exact same singing and lyrics, just a slighty different beat.

Sep 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    Oh man that was such a long time ago!!! Like mid 90s. In the video the guy was sitting in a room naked with lots of naked people around him, I remember that cause it wasn't anything like other videos. But don't remember the artist or anything, sorry.
    They were all naked LADIES and they were models. LUCKY B@STARD!

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    Yes, they are different and is not what I was looking for :D

No one sober can answer me yet? :D

Edgar

Feb 2, 2005
    As far as you remember, it's the same voice? The music - is it faster, slower, does it have additional drum lines? What makes you so sure the song I've got it's not the original version you're looking for? :)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    That's what I was about to suggest you, Kiran: lyrics you posted are exactly from that song: The Beloved, Sweet Harmony, so it must be some remix, just look for it.

OP
    K10

K10

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    Edgar, thanks for your help but it was the same song :D

I will look for the remixes, thanks.

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
    Maybe it was a cover?
    If you're sure it's the same voice then no, but if you're not, try for a cover another band might have done of the song.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)