This is bloody unbelievable (1 Viewer)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Well remember how about 2 months ago I told you that someone crashed into my car while it was parked outside work? Guess what...it happened again! This time in front of my house. This guy was driving, his tyre exploded ,he lost control and from all of the cars in our street he ended into my car!!

Arghh so pissed off....sure his insurance will pay but by the looks of it I will not have the car for some time. And next week I will have had the car for a year. ****en twat, though it wasn't entirely his fault.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Tough luck man :stress::down:

I agree, get a car-hole :D or park in your driveway if you have one ;)

A guy driving a ute scratched my rear door the other day :down:

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Well remember how about 2 months ago I told you that someone crashed into my car while it was parked outside work? Guess what...it happened again! This time in front of my house. This guy was driving, his tyre exploded ,he lost control and from all of the cars in our street he ended into my car!!

Arghh so pissed off....sure his insurance will pay but by the looks of it I will not have the car for some time. And next week I will have had the car for a year. ****en twat, though it wasn't entirely his fault.
Sorry to hear this....

gigi's twin has a very good point... ;)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
shit... if you ever get a garage, don't let any members of my family near it ;)

Damn, you seem to be more accident proned than me. That's just scary! :scared:

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    I did have a garage, but removed it after 6 months...cos it was 5 mins walk from my house...and well i`m lazy!

Kaliman none of the incidents that happened to my car have been my fault..so maybe it's the car that's incident prone ;)

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
    Sorry to hear about ys car Glenn, you seem to have as much luck with cars as I do...

After spending over £1000 on mine this year....new exhaust and cat converter, rear shocks, new cam belt, new brakes, 2 new tyres, new radiator.....they now tell me to head gasket has gone, there is water in the plugs and somehow the water from the radiator is leaking into the oil....

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    No nothing broken inside, just the car itself. What really pisses me off is that I never got into an accident or caused one, but my only two problems ever have been caused by a third party! If it was my faullt I wouldn't be as angry as I would know it's my fault.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

HA HA :D

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    At times I wish I was in it! At least I wouldnt have any money probs :D

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    Hey It's Malta man, what do you expect :D

My car was 4 days old, parked in front of the house, when the guy lost control and smashed it.....

Imagine my face when i heard and even more the reaction from the insurance agency......

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by -CSD- ] ++
    Duuuude, i gotta go to malta. Is everyone there drunk? :D
    well, more or less..., genarally speaking.....taking everything in consideration....and trying to be objective and reasonable....

The answer is Yes:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)