This is a bit lame but... (3 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
:smile: 5,000.

I wasn't going to make a dedication thread but two things changed my mind. I found this old post by Dusan:
Dedication threads are part of Juventuz history lol.

It always end up with some funny off-topic.
The other thing that changed my mind is that I remembered the promise I made to the Sheik. After he had been forgotten about (again :p) in Andy's recent dedication, I promised to include him in my first dedication.

So here goes. I'm just going to post a list of people who's posts I enjoy reading and replying to. You guys make this place great.

Andy (LetsBrushYourTeeth)
ßüякε
Andy (Red)
Rab - Forza Del Piero! :touched:
Martin
Bes
swag
Aaron
dru - what's for lunch?
Dusan - partly convinced me to do this without even knowing it :p
Zé Tahir - you got to ban that guy that kept calling me a whore :smile:
Ahmed
Mark - Thanks for all the news, keep it coming!
Maher - we all miss you. Come back!!!! :shifty:
Boz
Alen - The stats man and a really nice guy too. I'm glad we seem to have gotten over our differences. :smile:
JCK - same as for Alen really.
salman
Fred
vlatko
IrishZebra - my compatriot.
Badass Devil - you were right
Antares
Eℓvin - I hope you make it in Hollywood :p
Byrone
mikhail
Sheik Yerbouti - NOT forgotten. :tup:
Juve-Prince
Michael_Cutajar
ForzaDelPiero10
Albertmare
xXx - introduced me to Facebook recently. How's Christmas Island? :p
Salvatore
XsemprejuveX - Not many people around here are younger than me but Salvo is :smile:
king Ale
Luca
Marceℓℓo - Your Ls are ridiculously sexy.
juve o'curr - :shifty:
Osman
Joaco - Out of everyone on this forum, your name is the most fun to pronounce. Joooooaaacooo!
Sadomin
bianconero - I didn't get you at all at first. I'm not sure if I do now but I really enjoy reading your posts nonetheless.
Esteban
Mike-e-y - Love your trivia thread
Il Re
M.G. - Craka. Introduced me to the Samp forum where I'm now his fellow mod.
icεmαή
Adrian - I don't think I've ever conversed with you but we share the same name so :tup:
Hustini - I'm not a girl :p
blondu
www444
CAPITANO - Top poster :tup:
anyone know where rvi has gone?
Stevie11 - another of my countrymen.
BIG DADDY!!!
Juve_fanatic
K0STA - a special mention. At one point I think my rep was actually lower than his :shocked:
ReMad - Keep the videos coming :tup: .
nasser
Wahdan - a newbie but a nice guy. Stick around.
Chester
ReBeL
Bisco

and finally, to anybody that I've missed........... it was on purpose.

Thank you and good night.

:flag1:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Congrats Curr, i've always enjoyed reading your posts and you seem like a really nice guy. Very lazy of you though, next time make a proper dedication. :p

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Why am I always mentioned with the word ban? I don't ban that many people, just Seven :p

Congrats mate :tup:

ps: rvi is busy studying.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Whats the story of negative past with Alen and Jack and you having lots of neg rep? Never got why you did, or was singled out. Havent noticed you much, seem like a normal poster, and not a Kosta or other mofos who garner that kinda attention :p

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yup, i never understood it either, he's never been that kind of poster. I don't even know what happened, what did happen you never told me Adrian?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
and finally, to anybody that I've missed........... it was on purpose. dear me i missed that bit!!! even with that u r a good poster keep them coming.

where is kosta been lately??

OP
The Curr

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
  • Thread Starter #14
    Whats the story of negative past with Alen and Jack and you having lots of neg rep? Never got why you did, or was singled out. Havent noticed you much, seem like a normal poster, and not a Kosta or other mofos who garner that kinda attention :p
    Yup, i never understood it either, he's never been that kind of poster. I don't even know what happened, what did happen you never told me Adrian?
    I think it started with me giving people -reg for silly things. I used to be immature when I first came on Juventuz. I think we've all gotten over it and moved on now though. :smile:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Congrats Adrian. I think I have to apologize for the previous misunderstanding. You're a good lad, keep posting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)