This has to end somehow.... (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
On topic.

Moderators or most members dont want to see every single possible picture from google image search posted every time we talk about someone.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

'ahead', just taking a quick look at the last few posts you've made, you seem a bit hostile.. i haven't even talked to you before mate :confused:

Even if your post was in jest, I'm rather curious about the reason for this.

holler back :)
G get a life

Jan 7, 2004
How about mods put a limit number of pics for the forum in a week. of coourse the multimedia section would be out of this rule.

people with modems that go in the multimedia section are asking for it

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++
whats wrong with my last posts ..... i had someone to talk to and thats all.... and people shouldnt be looking at posts that were made in 5 min. cuz i do post some other replys .... and as far as im concerned this is non of anyone's buisness....
It becomes people's business when you randomly pop up and make cynical comments about things that are none of your business.

I looked in the Arabic Juve thread a while ago, and i didn't know who u were, but u don't seem to get along very well with Miss Dubai. I saw several consecutive pages of threads with just you two bickering.

++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
moderators keep it and there was smg lately about this thread being unstable (or smg like that) and i wondered it might also be because of the pictures we post
What thread being unstable?? :confused:

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #30
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
    How about mods put a limit number of pics for the forum in a week. of coourse the multimedia section would be out of this rule.

people with modems that go in the multimedia section are asking for it
    if multimedia section is not included....then there is no point posting a pics-limit

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Vicky ] ++
    hahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha !!!! look who's talking !
    :p
    whats your problem with don bes vicky?i havent passed a thread without seeing you attack him.

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

It becomes people's business when you randomly pop up and make cynical comments about things that are none of your business.

I looked in the Arabic Juve thread a while ago, and i didn't know who u were, but u don't seem to get along very well with Miss Dubai. I saw several consecutive pages of threads with just you two bickering.
    u r right graham,i dont get along with him very well:)we have problems but that doesnt mean banning him,i dont feel that offended by him,its ok;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Actually I'm pretty sure that was half the reason for the 'crackdown' on overloading threads with pictures. The starting threads just to post pic after pic was getting ridiculous

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #38
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    whats your problem with don bes vicky?i havent passed a thread without seeing you attack him.
    does she??
    i haven't noticed that!!!!

Vicky

Jan 9, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
    ok here is the deal
    Don Bes said that Gray doesn't have a life b/c he looked up "ahead's" last few posts.... and Don Bes is the one who's just looking for Gray's posts and then finds a reason to say something about every single one of them and opens up stupid threads about him
    soooooo i just said " look who's talking" b/c he obviously doesn't have a life himself
    (we were all kinda joking i guess.... or pretending we're joking)

i know it's all jokes but i'ts been really getting on my nerves ...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)