This has to end somehow.... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
Many threads are closed lately,
and some of them because of posting too many pictures in them...

this is taking server room..or smg...
and as i have realized the moderators are not very pleased wih us guys posting many pictures.

so plz,as a member that cares about this forum..i will ask everyone to stop posting pictures as much as possible.

post us the link instead and we will find it...in it's original place...

thanx for reading and plz try to understand that this is for the forums' good ;)

Lilianna

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
In fact it can be more annoying for the users. Uploading of pics to the server only annoys Martin and perhaps the moderators, and the greatest rate at which serial pic-posters can do their work is 1 picture per minute. Linking directly to external pics, on the other hand, can be deadly efficient.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
:sigh:

Point is: we try to limit the amount of pictures per thread and per thread-page in order not to frustrate those with a 56k modem and push them to suicidal actions or worse ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
If only things were that simple ;)

There are some who are boarding, and you know how the internet connections at some educational institutions can be :groan:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++
moderator's pet
'ahead', just taking a quick look at the last few posts you've made, you seem a bit hostile.. i haven't even talked to you before mate :confused:

Even if your post was in jest, I'm rather curious about the reason for this.

holler back :)

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
whats wrong with my last posts ..... i had someone to talk to and thats all.... and people shouldnt be looking at posts that were made in 5 min. cuz i do post some other replys .... and as far as im concerned this is non of anyone's buisness....

and what on earth should i be banned for

btw .... i was talking to lili when i said moderator's pet ...... and i was just kiddin' ... do u get it now !!

OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    i am not moderators pet :p

i just want to keep alive this thread...

moderators keep it and there was smg lately about this thread being unstable (or smg like that) and i wondered it might also be because of the pictures we post

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)