This has got to be the funniest piece of news I've read in a while (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Milan too soft for cold Scots shower!

Friday 23 February, 2007​

Milan have blamed Celtic for causing the illness of four of their star players – because of the cold showers at Parkhead!

Vice-President Adriano Galliani spoke to ‘Milan Channel’ this evening and revealed that Andrea Pirlo, Gennaro Gattuso, Yoann Gourcuff and Massimo Ambrosini are all in bed with flu symptoms.

The club doctor maintains the illness was caused by the cold showers in the Parkhead locker room after Tuesday’s 0-0 Champions League draw in Glasgow.

While the players were still in the post-match shower, a fire alarm went off that automatically cut the supply of hot water.

Galliani assures it is no laughing matter, as the four midfielders all risk missing out on Sunday’s Serie A clash with Sampdoria.

Source: Channel4

If they had sex with each others, they could warm each others, don't blame everything to Celtic you fool.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
This is pretty funny too...

Mutu stays close to Flachi Monday 26 February, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrian Mutu has offered his support to Francesco Flachi after the Sampdoria man tested positive for cocaine. “I hope he’s given another chance,” said the Fiorentina ace.

Flachi has been suspended as a precautionary measure after his A sample from the Inter game on January 28 was found to have traces of the banned substance in it.

But Mutu has jumped to the Italian’s defence after he himself was sacked by Chelsea for cocaine use.

“It’s not nice to find yourself in this sort of situation, but it is great to come out of it,” said the Romanian.

“I managed it and I saw it as a personal victory for myself. Fortunately I was given the time to rebuild my family and professional life.

“I hope that Flachi is given another chance.”

Mutu’s career took a turn for the better after he was signed by Juventus and he’s now flying high following a summer switch to Fiorentina.

“Luca Toni and myself are proving to everyone that we are the most deadly strike pairing in Italian football,” he added after their 24 goals so far this term.

“We get on well together both on and off the pitch. He’s an intelligent and nice guy.

“My future? It is here with Fiorentina because I’m happy in Florence and I feel appreciated by everyone around the club.”

Mutu was also delighted to hear that the Viola had agreed a five-year deal with Arsenal-owned forward Arturo Lupoli.

“He’s a great choice and signing for us,” added the former Parma hero. “He’s a good investment for the future.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)