This fellow (Capello worship thread) (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
We haven't exactly got a dedicated thread to Capello, so I'll leave this one for now.

The simplest thing to do is just to look around in the relevant forum to see if there's already an existing thread ;)

For example:
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7817

is related in a way, but since it's about Capello's work more than about Capello himself, I don't really have a problem with it :D

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    We haven't exactly got a dedicated thread to Capello, so I'll leave this one for now.

The simplest thing to do is just to look around in the relevant forum to see if there's already an existing thread ;)

For example:
    http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7817

Thanks coach.

:cool:

Now to the topic:
    Looking at his record, I think this guy is the fellow to lead us back to the REAL glory days (dominance in Europe and Italy, anyone remember Platini?).
    The team has been solid this season thus far, and for me (I am biased towards defenders cos I am one), that solidity is the key to success (remember Barca-Milan was it 92?).
    Take a look at Madrid, their defence is f**ked. And that tells a lot, especially on the days when their attack goes to sleep (like any attack will once in a while especially when faced with solid defenders like me:D).
    So, that he has tightened the defence and then gotten some solid ass strikeres is perfect. Watch out for Juve at these times:
    the January transfer window;
    end of the season, when we are lifting trophies.
    :greedy:

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    Stuart had this to say in Gray's recommended thread:

Don Fabio has transformed this team and I'd like to thank him for that. He has made some brilliant signings, fixed our defensive problems and then some making us arguably the best team in the world when it comes to limiting opposition, as well as motivated and gotten performances out of players like Zebina, Camoranesi, Del Piero and Trezeguet. Grazie mille, Capello.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
    Dunno where to put this, but I love this fellow, who is with me?

(Please Gray don't close this thread!)
    gee.Gray what did u do to these guys that they are scared from u?:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
    Stuart had this to say in Gray's recommended thread:

Don Fabio has transformed this team and I'd like to thank him for that. He has made some brilliant signings, fixed our defensive problems and then some making us arguably the best team in the world when it comes to limiting opposition, as well as motivated and gotten performances out of players like Zebina, Camoranesi, Del Piero and Trezeguet. Grazie mille, Capello.
    yes i agree he helped Camo, Dp, Trezeguet to be back to their level

GRK

Guitar God
    Oct 19, 2004
    Our man Capello is really great. We are on a fantastic record, leading in both the Serie A and Champions League. I'd like to see more goals from our players, but it's going great defensively. At this rate, we could win everything we want to this season.

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by BigGe7 ] ++
    Our man Capello is really great. We are on a fantastic record, leading in both the Serie A and Champions League. I'd like to see more goals from our players, but it's going great defensively. At this rate, we could win everything we want to this season.
    When your defense is solid... what more can you ask for?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)