Thiago Silva - CB - PSG (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Let me guess, you said the same about Benatia? And Thiago Silva is slightly better then the former.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
At this point I'd easily take a fit Benatia ahead of Silva. Easily.

Injuries are the worrying part, though.

I'd consider Silva only if he's to replace Barzagli due to his age. Otherwise I can't say I'd be happy to rely on Chiellini (32), Barzagli (35), Bonucci/Benatia 29 while Silva being 32 himself. Also, I don't think we're giving much space to Rugani with this move because Silva surely wouldn't sit on the bench much.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
From what I've read, the extension will be activated by Psg moving to the Knockout round and then the player himself.

Does that mean they can qualify for Knockout round and he could still say no? Reports that I've seen don't specify.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Let me guess, you said the same about Benatia? And Thiago Silva is slightly better then the former.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
No, I didn't say the same about Mehdi... Thiago was better but now he's nothing special.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, the following is according to Di Marzio:

"Thiago Silva's contract with PSG runs through June of 2018, would expire in 2017 only if club doesn't qualify for next Champions League"

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We needed Pirlo, we don't need Thiago Silva. He's very good but not needed. The only reason to sign him would be to stop Milan trying to sign him, and we aren't that sad.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Really? :lol2:

But understandable considering the mold of players we have been collecting recently, Pjanic, Higuain, Thiago Silva will be the cherry on top.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Fuck this, get a quality midfielder.
Considering THE RETURN, all our midfield problems will be solved. There is really no need to spend there, we are well covered with Pjanic who is better than Pogba, The Return who not only will take that role with storm but make all the other players play better. In a second. Then the depth we have there is amazing, I mean Hernanes, Lemina, Sturaro, Asamoah simply make teams envy us. Don't forget that we will most probably get Witsel.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
He's actually Chiellini's age. This most probably Barza's last year getting major minutes, wouldn't mind Silva. you do your thing Beppe

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Considering THE RETURN, all our midfield problems will be solved. There is really no need to spend there, we are well covered with Pjanic who is better than Pogba, The Return who not only will take that role with storm but make all the other players play better. In a second. Then the depth we have there is amazing, I mean Hernanes, Lemina, Sturaro, Asamoah simply make teams envy us. Don't forget that we will most probably get Witsel.
I see some truth between the sarcasm. Better edit it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It remains to be seen, he will take quite a while to do the impact some are promising us he will make.
Experienced centrebacks tend to settle immediatly

Benatia, great example

Creative players, not that much

Considering your advancing age, you should remember this having seen Nedved and Zidane at juve

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
im quite confident Bonucci will never leave, and Benatia is doing great so far (except for his injury problems). could only mean Barzagli had enough and we need an extra CB, because i dont see why we would add a 6th one at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)