There's only one Captain (1 Viewer)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I am still not getting emotional about Alex because I still can't believe that he won't be with us next season. It's just hard for me to accept that. It's just impossible to imagine Juve without Alex. I too might lose the passion about Juventus and football in general.

I remember when my grandfather died 8 years ago, before and during funeral I couldn't cry there was a blockade in my brain, and for some reason I still couldn't believe he died. Then when i went home and went to his room and I saw hi wasn't there then I cried for hours.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
have read tons and tons of Del Piero articles these past few weeks and this is by far, by FAR the best of them all.

+1 on every, single, word Rab.

there will never be anyone like Ale ever again. I am just glad he was in my lifetime, the pain and sadness of his departure will never subside.

Dai Ale; give us one more memory to hold in our heart forever.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I can't rep you, but this post is beyond a response. I wish I was there to see it all happen. I feel stupid to call him one of my favorite players when I have seen so little of him, but what can you do?

And is there a source for Messi's quote? I'd like to enlighten the ignorant.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
:tup: Is it possible to move all tributes from the forum members to this thread? Am thinking Sergio's and Salvo's for example.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Eloquently written brotha.. Del piero is truly the captain of captains..

This post should be spread far and wide..hundreds and thousands share the same sentiments

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Up until now I have only gotten teary-eyed over this whole situation but after reading this post I started balling my eyes out. More than ever in my whole life. In the middle of the night, with everyone sleeping, I sat in my room, and cried my eyes out. After watching someone for so long, and then suddenly their just gone, it is like losing a family member. I'm still a juve fan but it will never be the same. Never ever. I'll watch the games next year and hope to see him walk out of the tunnel or come on as a sub, but unfortunately it will never happen again. Juve are the kings of italy, but we have in fact lost our king. The soul and heart of juve and italian soccer...died today.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Shame that Conte's jealousy robbed him of a better epilogue though...
Some ppl despised DP for being so superior, no matter, we will always love you Alex!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)