The YouTube/Video Junk Thread (5 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
'it is so painful they have to take drugs - but they enjoy it' :rofl:
:rofl: rab does a great impersonation of this guy. @AzZuRi7

id you know whats classically fucked up? its this legendry part " i've taken time to do research of knowing what homosexuals do in the privacey of there bed room, one of the things is called anooooooooooooool lickoing, licked liek this and some fucked up guy says like ice cream!! " :lol:

if there are any children please step out :rofl: pooping and every one is eating poopoooooo. stagoflaaaaayyyyyyyasaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaa . this is sickness!!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
bishop.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:lol: me and my mates say bishoppppp when something is fucked up :D

- - - Updated - - -

even poo poo comes out, the other one poo poos out uh? and then they eat the poo poo

- - - Updated - - -

you can see a man here, having the sucked the other person's rectum, and the other person is poo pooing. and this one is eating the poo poo all over the place :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

now they start off by touching each other's genitals and smelling each other. then this one smears the poo poo all over the person's face. as if that is not enough he puts the hand DEEPAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
bishop.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:lol: me and my mates say bishoppppp when something is fucked up :D

- - - Updated - - -

even poo poo comes out, the other one poo poos out uh? and then they eat the poo poo

- - - Updated - - -

you can see a man here, having the sucked the other person's rectum, and the other person is poo pooing. and this one is eating the poo poo all over the place :rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

now they start off by touching each other's genitals and smelling each other. then this one smears the poo poo all over the persons face

i want to ask obama is this democracy you want to bring uguaaaaaaaaaaaandaaaa? :lol:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I dont know how he does it, say shit that wouldnt be remotely be as uncontrollably hilarious if others said it :D
His reputation is a big part of that. It allows him to pull off jokes that other comedians could not. Just Google up the huge debate recently on rape jokes and how different its perceived between when the joke is told by Louie CK vs. Daniel Tosh.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I saw that brought up in Jon Stewart (btw, there's several possible best guests ever there, but Louis is easily most awesome one lol), he got a little heat for it too for "tweeting" about Tosh without knowing the controversy, then he figured whataheck since I'm already getting outrage for ignorance, I might aswell go with it and tell rape jokes as much as possible :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)