The YouTube/Video Junk Thread (3 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
So what do you call using your own transparent Service Provider Proxy? did you configure it by yourself or somthing?

Using others Proxy is no where near using a 3rd party program... if you don't know about that you are not necessarily idiot but at least a Networking illiterate.
you still make no sense at all!

I could access youtube through Iphide and then the link I got. does that make a person smart by that, or is that a sign of a intelligence? NO! I just know the sites, and I don't have to be a genius to do it, if I didn't know the sites, then it doesn't make me less smarter, it makes me less informed. You still don't get this??

Buy on AliExpress.com
Dec 26, 2004
you still make no sense at all!

I could access youtube through Iphide and then the link I got. does that make a person smart by that, or is that a sign of a intelligence? NO! I just know the sites, and I don't have to be a genius to do it, if I didn't know the sites, then it doesn't make me less smarter, it makes me less informed. You still don't get this??
At least I've succeed to push your lazy ass to google and discover somthing such as IPhide.

Me: If you can't reach a site blocked by your local Service Provider Proxy then you are a Network Illiterate.

Snoo3y: I'm not stupid... I'm not idiot.

Me: If you can't reach a site blocked by your local Service Provider Proxy then you are a Network Illiterate.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
it is indeed enough! A lame person like you shouldn't be given all these attention, I won't ever take you seriously and discuss anything with you at all, sure the fun will go on and will hunt you, so watch out! :eyebrows:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
now you are using my jokes, you are so pathetic man :howler:

DelpieroForLife claims he is original and smart ofcourse..

Snoop :the time I created this thread I didn't know he left the forums

Delpiewhatever: again, why did he leave?

sorry I can't help
At least I've succeed to push your lazy ass to google and discover somthing such as IPhide.

Do I need to comment?

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
If I will receive a warning for this (I am sure that lame person reported me), I want that Idiot to get banned. When he keeps provoking me by calling " you are idiot, you are stupid" in every thread, this is what he gets, he should be banned for provoking me for days with his non-sense in every thread..
His original post got a warning for trolling.

Folks, don't rise to bait, just report.

Next off topic post get's a week's ban.

Dec 26, 2004
I just can't believe it... calling him stupid deserve a warnning while:

"that's because I spend the other half with some one else from your house, she is the reason I tell you. When you fuck her 12 hours a day non-stop, you can't think the rest of the day, feeling me?"

Deserve nothing!!!!!!!!!!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I just can't believe it... calling him stupid deserve a warnning while:

"that's because I spend the other half with some one else from your house, she is the reason I tell you. When you fuck her 12 hours a day non-stop, you can't think the rest of the day, feeling me?"

Deserve nothing!!!!!!!!!!
Look, troll or go off topic on this forum again and I'll ban you for six months. I have no time for anyone who posts shit like that, and I've even less for shit stirrers like you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)