The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Talk of Melo or Buffon being used as a makeweight in a deal for Nani. Who writes this shit? It's so disrespectful to pen our legends in, as part of any deal they like.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Monday 23 May, 2011
Viola snub Montolivo-Amauri offer

Fiorentina have reportedly turned down an offer from Juventus, which included Amauri, for Riccardo Montolivo.

The Italian is set to leave the Viola in the summer after so far refusing to sign a contract extension. His current deal expires in June 2012.

According to Mediaset, the Old Lady have already been in talks with the Tuscan club regarding the former Atalanta youngster.

The report claims that Juventus made a player plus cash offer, with Amauri the man offered to the Artemio Franchi outfit.

However, despite Amauri’s return to scoring form at Parma, Fiorentina are understood to have rejected the approach.

Amauri has been on loan at Parma for the last six months, but will return to Juventus during the summer.

Inter are also understood to be keen.

FI

Apr 29, 2006
If Conte is our next coach, which seems 90% certain at this point we would stick to a good old 4-4-2 formation so Pastore coming here is out of the question. If they think they could use him as another Andrea Pirlo in 4-4-2 they are out of their minds, not that he has many other positions open for the NT though... So Amauri + cash for Pastore is a no-go with Conte.
Villas Boas - yes, I am sure he could use a brand new formation for the players he would get. He just has the balls and new ideas.
So I prefer to use our money for Aguero, at least he would be great as an SS in 4-4-2. Besides if Juve has any personal that is tactically world class, they are the people that created the Moggi era 4-4-2 formation. I guess that is why Conte is talked so much about. That puts a big question mark on Quaq and ADP as subs on the same position, but Quaq could be used as a fast CF so it might be a great option Aguero-Quag/Matri - very fast , especially on counters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)