The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2006
I guess if Pirlo is indeed coming, that might mean that we go with a three-man midfield, which is a good thing. Pirlo, Melo and Marchisio isn't bad, I guess. But if it's 4-4-2, screw that crap. Pirlo would be overrun in that.

Buffon

Beck/Lichty/Isla - Bonucci - Chiellini - DC

Pirlo - Melo - Marchisio

Krasic - Matri/Quag - Quality signing
Like this Andy :tup:

That midfield is shit. DC would get murdered at LB, he's a bench/backup player at most. Hopefully we sign 4/5 top, top players otherwise were fucked, again:sergio:
No the midfield is good , period .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Last time i checked swearing on an internet forum was'nt an offence, (in fact your not saying anything verbally, your typing from a keypad/keyboard, so you're not saying anything:tup: And btw, everyone on here seems to be doing it, including you:laugh: if you want to say something to say it, don't bitch like a fag, and moan:laugh:
:lol:

Who cares about swearing, really. It's not a big deal.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I guess if Pirlo is indeed coming, that might mean that we go with a three-man midfield, which is a good thing. Pirlo, Melo and Marchisio isn't bad, I guess. But if it's 4-4-2, screw that crap. Pirlo would be overrun in that.

Buffon

Pirlo - Melo - Marchisio

That team doesn't appall me.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
No thats why Milan renewed his contract, because he was brilliant for them in the past 2-3 seasons, and why his own coach said he's not what were looking for, code meaning he's past it and garbage:tup:
Obviously you know as much about the mechanisms of football managing as Marotta, so this conversation is over.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
but conte doesn't play a 4-3-3???
so does that mean pirlo in a 4-4-2 or conte changing his tactics for pirlo?
With Conte, it probably means 4-4-2. Which would then mean Pirlo will be next to someone like Melo or Fernando. Will this work without truly upgrading our defense?

Obviously not.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007

Buffon

Pirlo - Melo - Marchisio

Quality signing is overrated.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Badassdevil, the guy who's got a "well paid" job and "degree",yet mysteriously spends his all time on an internet forum:lol: typing things on a keyboard to people he has never/most likely never ever meet in his life, oh well, i guess that makes him feel braver:lol:
Keep digging your hole, say hello to Australia when you get there :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)