The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
We need to fix the defense first, all great teams build from the back and that's where we need to start off , get a couple of classy sidebacks, i saw us being linked with Rolando, having competition for Bonucci will cut him from slacking. Get a couple of good wingers , and if theres cash a great striker. We need quality players to come off from the bench or to come in for injured players. Option on the bench need to be strong as well to ensure the coach has choices to change a losing or draw game. Seeing Barzagli replacing either Bonucci or Chielini when one is out orPepe coming for the wingers is pretty depressing. We need quality covers and not just any freebie, something Man U or Barca have.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
And that's what I dislike about Juve the most atm. We have one of the worst defences in Europe, earth to Marotta that means you need to improve it asap. I havent seen a more shitty defence than this Juve ever in my life and heck I watch Eredivisie most of the time, not the greatest of defenders are in that league.

I'm all in for Matri-Quaglia in attack, Melo and Marchisio in midfield, Krasic and Giovinco on the wings and replace three of our defenders. RB, CB, LB.

It's okay to admit that a Bonucci-Chiellini partnership wont work, too similair and none of them can organise. Get a leader as a CB like Luisao, LB should be Coentrao and on top of that get Beck as a RB. Improve the defence, the most critical area this season.
Bonucci and Chiellini are not similar at all IMO.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
You say that because you are an Ajax sup, me as a neutral guy says he would be a good transfer for the LW.
I honestly wouldnt know whats so special about Dsudszak, far from an outstanding player. I think Bastos or Vargas are in general is the better players.

Sep 21, 2009
Yes. That was the first incedent. Then, he was very dissapointed cuz they wouldn't let him come to juve, then he was injured a month or two. But all in all, when he played, he played good. Almost saved them of relegation with a brace....

I don't know, it just seems to me that he is the guy we are gonna get, maybe Bastos, but Hazard doesnt seem likely.

Well, if there is one thing about Drenthe is that he is not gonna plat like pepe or be invisible, he is very, very fast and could make the difference in the stages of the game when we really have no idea how to get through the opponents defence, whioch was quite a lot this season.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
@ Gian

I think that Dzsudszak brings more, more assits, more goals, he can score with L+R.
Although of course, he has only proved himsel fin Holland while the other two play in a higher ranked elague, but then again, Robben, Sneijder, Van Persie, VdV and so on also started in Holland so that doesn't mean much.
Also, I think Dzsudszak will be a cheaper option.

john charles

May 9, 2011
Is he good , he couldnt get a good run of games even in Hercules this season ?
it wasn't his form which saw him dropped from the team it is was his attitude, hercule this season are having horrific financial problems and as a result they were unable to pay the squad wages for a couple of months drenthe thought that the fans and players were galvanised against the management of the club so he chose to go to the media at the point and start moaning that he hadn't been paid that the club was a disaster and that he was going to leave. big mistake i think you can pretty much guessed what happened so that is why he hasn't played first team football this season and why you really wouldn't want to see him at juventus.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I honestly wouldnt know whats so special about Dsudszak, far from an outstanding player. I think Bastos or Vargas are in general is the better players.
I used to agree, really dont know anymore. Dsudszak is outstanding. Decisive and effective player. Bastos and Vargas are good too though. More durable perhaps, where Dsudszak is perhaps more creative.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think that Dzsudszak brings more, more assits, more goals, he can score with L+R.
Although of course, he has only proved himsel fin Holland while the other two play in a higher ranked elague, but then again, Robben, Sneijder, Van Persie, VdV and so on also started in Holland so that doesn't mean much.
Also, I think Dzsudszak will be a cheaper option.
dont know about cheap, psv were looking around the 15 mill mark the last i heard, might as well go for hazard for that figure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)