The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I think in Milan's case its more essential to renew their squad. Many oldies need to go, Pirlo being one of them. Which I dont quite grasp is the how their budget is going to be, redeeming Robinho and Zlatan would cost them around 40M iirc. I think Boateng is on loan too and they still need to replace a CM or two.
They are giving all of their oldies one-year contract though. They have a team full of trequartistas and wingers :lol:

john charles

May 9, 2011
I would agree that milan are in a better position to keep pirlo than juventus are to sign him however i would still think he will be on the move this summer you look at the issues surrounding his career such as his achievements with milan the fact that he has been there close to decade the fact that he doesn't get much game time at milan this season the fact that milan can't offer him more than 4 million euros wages because of financial constraints on the wage bill i am pretty sure that he will leave, but will it be to juventus i am not sure i think if ancelotti goes to roma pirlo might just follow. ,

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Dont think he's worthy of Juventus. Intelligent player and a nice left foot but I would want Bastos rather or Giovinco back. Rather get a world class left-back and giovinco back for on the wings and dont look at the LW at all.
well we won't get giovinco back :D and your world class lb will def. be dc with ziegler as a back up. i think thats pretty much for sure.
the board trusts in dc and won't sign another starting lb. ziegler will come for free as his backup.
pretty much a shame that we don't make big investments in the defence at all. that is the weakest spot since 2006.
i'd rather invest 20 mil in a leftback and 15 mil in a rightback than getting aguero.

i still think that bonucci could become a good defender... he is still young for a cb.
his biggest problem was that he'd to cover also for motta.
and after some bad games i think he lost his selfbelive.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
all this talk about aguero...seems futile. How often do you see ANY player of real quality, sign for a club of lesser quality, lesser recent success, than the club he leaves to join them??? especially when they are young...

Sep 21, 2009
Hi, guys! Long time reader, first time poster.:hellyes:

Our LW is probably going to be Drenthe. We tried to get him in january and they said they he is coming in the summer. Now again there is a article on goal on him, saying that Bastos is on the "backburner".

What do you guys think of him.

He would be cheaper, is younger than Bastos and hasnt played bad this year, WHEN he did play.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
well we won't get giovinco back :D and your world class lb will def. be dc with ziegler as a back up. i think thats pretty much for sure.
the board trusts in dc and won't sign another starting lb. ziegler will come for free as his backup.
pretty much a shame that we don't make big investments in the defence at all. that is the weakest spot since 2006.
i'd rather invest 20 mil in a leftback and 15 mil in a rightback than getting aguero.

i still think that bonucci could become a good defender... he is still young for a cb.
his biggest problem was that he'd to cover also for motta.
and after some bad games i think he lost his selfbelive.
And that's what I dislike about Juve the most atm. We have one of the worst defences in Europe, earth to Marotta that means you need to improve it asap. I havent seen a more shitty defence than this Juve ever in my life and heck I watch Eredivisie most of the time, not the greatest of defenders are in that league.

I'm all in for Matri-Quaglia in attack, Melo and Marchisio in midfield, Krasic and Giovinco on the wings and replace three of our defenders. RB, CB, LB.

It's okay to admit that a Bonucci-Chiellini partnership wont work, too similair and none of them can organise. Get a leader as a CB like Luisao, LB should be Coentrao and on top of that get Beck as a RB. Improve the defence, the most critical area this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)