The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006

Elkann: 'Buffon hasn't played for a year'

“Will Gigi Del Neri be the Coach next season? I don’t understand all this controversy. Don’t you like him?

“As for Karim Benzema, he is a great player, but it is not just one man who manages to make a great team.”
I don't know if has watched Juve this year, but next to Buffon, none of our players have 'played' in the sense that we can be proud of them in any way.
Don't we like Del Neri? No, he hasn't achieved any of his objectives for the season, qualifying for EL suddenly becomes an objective since we were unable to complete any others.
Karim is a great player, yes, and not one man manages to make a great team? No, but a bunch of overpaid mediocre players will to the job.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 1, 2010
I know that I have said it several times but we should definitely make a bid for Vargas and perhaps include Martinez in the deal since the purple rats are keen on him.

Vargas is exactly what we need on the left wing.

Jul 1, 2010
Buffon
Beck-Bonucci-Chiellini-Tremoulinas
Krasic-Banega-Melo-Vargas
Matri-Aguero​

In:Beck(8M), Tremoulinas(14M), Banega(20M), Vargas(6M+Martinez), Aguero(35M)=83M
Out=Iaquinta, Sissoko, Giovinco, Tiago, Amauri, etc.(~20M)

What do you guys think about that? I doubt we get all these players but it would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)