The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
you do know we've got a bonucci fanboy on this forum? :D

I dont think Bonucci is worse though, bad when it comes to one-on-one's, but reads the game good. He's just too similair to Chiello and too destructive. We needed a different type of central back, not that Sorenson is that kind but still.
I'm sure we do. Nothing would surprise me as we have Marchisio ones and Pepe ones.

Bonucci's in the same boat as Marchisio to me. Not bad, but nothing special, and certainly never even showing glimpses of the supposed WC "potential" that their rabble like to tout.

FlavioJuve

Jun 6, 2007
you do know we've got a bonucci fanboy on this forum? :D

I dont think Bonucci is worse though, bad when it comes to one-on-one's, but reads the game good. He's just too similair to Chiello and too destructive. We needed a different type of central back, not that Sorenson is that kind but still.
I agree, we need a kind of Frank de Boer/Ciro Ferrara kind of CB next season

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Rubbish, I posted a valid question. You only put punctuation marks around laughing because you know there is no basis for it.

I'd give someone like Wenger or even Piksi 3-4 years to make a mark, but like I've said before, I don't see a lot of others doing the same. My point is simple, we can't be the also-rans anymore, whether we look nice or look shite doing it.

I think you set your stall out a long time ago. You want attractive players. I don't care about that, they could play Wimbledon 1980's tactics tbh, I just want to see an improvement in results and Juventus climbing the ladder.
Yep. I think by now most people want immediate results, rather than the prospect of being potentially successful in the (near) future.
And what are we going to do if our next manager (whoever it may be) also leads us to places 4-7?

And on an unrelated note: I just went to the toilet and ran into one of our supposed transfer targets :pado:

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
you are way too harsh on both.
Don't think I am.

As someone following the club since the mid-late 80s, I still have a (maybe these days unreasonably so) high expectation for the type of player we should be proud to have on the pitch.

Neither of these fit that, in my opinion.

Neither would get into any real Juve side.

To me, they're simply here due to the complacency and ineptitude of the current leadership.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
I think that's the point, Ahmed. It's fuckin' 2011, son.
Some things have changed, but some shouldn't have. If it weren't for that nonsense in 2006 that was out of our control, we'd still be where we belong and as such, certain below-par players wouldn't be here.

So, I feel the point still stands. These conspicuously average players are simply the beneficiaries of a fucked up period for the club, and not their own merits.

Jul 15, 2006
Benz, Kaka, Aquero and we will end up with Flocarri,Pirlo and Pepe....
Probably.

Some things have changed, but some shouldn't have. If it weren't for that nonsense in 2006 that was out of our control, we'd still be where we belong and as such, certain below-par players wouldn't be here.

So, I feel the point still stands. These conspicuously average players are simply the beneficiaries of a fucked up period for the club, and not their own merits.
Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)