The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2006
I think Kaka would be great both on the field and outside the field, He's no party animal, His name sells alot of shirts worldwide, world class player, the only problem is to convince him to play here and not at Milan.
True that and his wife is more than welcome in here :drool:
How to convince him to play here ? hire 2 priests in our dressing room and done deal !

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I think Kaka would be great both on the field and outside the field, He's no party animal, His name sells alot of shirts worldwide, world class player, the only problem is to convince him to play here and not at Milan.
he can fight for his place with cassano and pato at milan, with us he is a sure starter.

for 15-18m i would take kaka in a heartbeat, there's enough left in him.

Niddo

May 3, 2011
how about ashley young??he would be a fantastic candidate for our left wing spot and im sure villa would like to sell him to a club abroad rather than strengthen another british team

him,benzema/aguero/tevez,lass,pastore,santon and tremoulinas

BOOM!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
how about ashley young??he would be a fantastic candidate for our left wing spot and im sure villa would like to sell him to a club abroad rather than strengthen another british team

him,benzema/aguero/tevez,lass,pastore,santon and tremoulinas

BOOM!!
i've been a fan of ashley young for some years now, watching him develop at watford too, tbh hes the only english player i have admiration for, but he would still cost in excess of 15 mill considering villa paid watford 10 mill, but he has a younger bro - lewis :D perhaps we could try him out :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
blʘndu;3026430 said:
lucescu bought detinho for 6 Mls
My god, I think we'll never see these brazilians wizkids in the main top European leagues for a whiiiiiiiiiile, now its become totally routine that majority of them go to Ukraine/Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)