The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Mina Raiola just attacked Agnelli and Marotta.

"I do not understand this project of theirs, they have no ambitions whatsoever. I told Pavel [Nedved] to get out while he can. Nuri Sahin was the perfect player for Juve and they could have gotten him for 9 mln, but instead Real Madrid wrapped it up while Juve were sleeping in Turin".
lol

I don't like that guy at all, but he made a good point. And instead, we'll focus on grandpa Pirlo :cool:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
but why should have sahin signed for juve? he could have stayed at dortmund.... they play in the cl / he played their for a long time
and than real came in...why should he choose us over real?.... no way

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
but why should have sahin signed for juve? he could have stayed at dortmund.... they play in the cl / he played their for a long time
Sure, but Tevez would come?

Anyway, if true, Sahin's wages aren't even high. We'll probably pay Pirlo more, which makes it all even funnier.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Money. If we can offer 3/4M or more to an old Pirlo, why wouldn't we pay more than 2,5M to Sahin? He could still refuse our ass, but at least it'd show some ambition, goddamnit!

Probably Raiola wanted to lift Juve from the scratches, but Agnelli, co and their italian project didn't let the guy do such a thing claiming that next season's goal is third (!). Poor Raiola, probably he'd demand more ambition, the scudetto, I say. :rolleyes:

That Raiola's quote really pissed me off.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Well, it's not about the player wanting to move to Juve or not, as every player is different and maybe Sahin would've turned it down, but another good player wouldn't. The issue is that the Juve management is not even trying at this point and that's because they have the same mentality as you, mondo. Juventus is settling for mediocrity and it's really sad to see.

Jan 5, 2007
Well, it's not about the player wanting to move to Juve or not, as every player is different and maybe Sahin would've turned it down, but another good player wouldn't. The issue is that the Juve management is not even trying at this point and that's because they have the same mentality as you, mondo. Juventus is settling for mediocrity and it's really sad to see.
soo true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)