The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Common guys don't be so mad or lose hope,i know it's hard after all those years,but nothing bad yet happened(transfers).
We are still in the early May,the transfer season has not started yet.
Even Pirlo wasn't signed yet.until you read news on the official site it's all rumors.yeah,maybe bad/shit/suck rumors but still rumors.
So Agnelli said that about DN,so what??
We all know he will be fired/resign 100%,so relax,and have faith.
I also would hate to see Mazzari here,as long as it did not happen yet,i have faith.
We are all desperate to know what will happen and to see if will start climbing out of this shit.let's hope for good.

Forza Juve!

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Rumours ebb and flow. One day its Del Neri is staying 100%, and another days its he's leaving 100%. I think he's gone forsure. I expect to see Van Gaal or Conte to be our coach next season.

I think we'll get a new coach, and some good players this summer.

This always happens to us, some exciting news comes out and were all shitting our pants, and then the next day were slapped in the face.

Jul 1, 2010
Tevez could carry us to 3rd place if we can manage to get proper fullbacks and a decent left winger. I don't think that Aguero would have the same effect immediately.

On the long run however, I think that Aguero would be a better buy though.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
If its between those two, and the fee is around the same, I will take the younger option any day of the week.

Aguero is just 22, he has potential to be even better than he is now.

I don't know if you can say the same about a 27 year old Tevez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)