The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Last season they were saying we'd have 80mln to spend.

Now this year, after achieving... well, nothing, they say we'll have 100mln to spend. Let's not forget how one year ago we had around 20mln at our disposal to spend, without our players' sales.

Nobody actually confirmed how we'll have money to spend, they just said how we'll focus on quality instead of quantity. After not getting CL spot I personally don't have any huge hopes for huge signings. I think we'll have around 20-30mln to spend which can potentially increase if we get a good offer (not really good, since we'll have a loss) for Melo, but that's it.

Neymar, Pastore, Sanchez? Tevez? Yeah, they are all great, but no fucking way we have any chance to sign them. Names like Bastos, Beck and some other may sound a bit more realistic, though.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So Real payed 15m for Özil and 10m for Sahin. As a big club who needs to be smart cuz we have less money, shouldn't we be all over that?
We should do, although when we say to Ozil and Sahin 'come here', Madrid approach them and they laugh at us, what do we do? I'd think every team in Europe will have a look for that price.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We should do, although when we say to Ozil and Sahin 'come here', Madrid approach them and they laugh at us, what do we do? I'd think every team in Europe will have a look for that price.
People laugh when we buy some players for too much money, rightfully so, but then we see those 'light heads' stating how 'we must pay a lot more since we're a big club'.

Real moves prove all of them wrong.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Remarkably stupid, with hindsight, for Dortmund to have put such a low release clause in Sahin's contract.

Juve should put in a cheeky bid for Xabi Alonso.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
People laugh when we buy some players for too much money, rightfully so, but then we see those 'light heads' stating how 'we must pay a lot more since we're a big club'.

Real moves prove all of them wrong.
Real don't buy players for too much money? Real just buy whoever they like for whatever they want, that's what you can do with their money and current standing. If Sahin's fee is €10m in his contract then he isn't coming here. We can always make our interest known I suppose, like a fat person trying to win the London marathon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)