The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
At the very least, we should be able to attract some of the Real rejects. I'd like to see them make a boatload of silly signings while throwing away players like Benzema, Xabi, Lass and Canales. Definitely make a move, MarotTARD.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Like 5 days ago. They say it's around 10mln which is really laughable and sad at the same time.

Martinez was 12 :touched:
That's peanuts...

Why would Ozil or Sahin come here?
We are still Juventus, and even though we are in a dire situation, I think that name still means something.

blʘndu;3015199 said:
why would sahin leave for madras?
Because they have the greatest supporters in the world - Iceman, The Sheik and the kid Aush!

People laugh when we buy some players for too much money, rightfully so, but then we see those 'light heads' stating how 'we must pay a lot more since we're a big club'.

Real moves prove all of them wrong.
For a club that spends like crazy, Real has been doing some shrewd business. Its even more interesting because when Real enters the fray, clubs usually increase the price of their players.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Real don't buy players for too much money? Real just buy whoever they like for whatever they want, that's what you can do with their money and current standing. If Sahin's fee is €10m in his contract then he isn't coming here. We can always make our interest known I suppose, like a fat person trying to win the London marathon.
Real Madrid are bunch of clowns, and they spend way too much money to achieve nothing, yes. But.. I was also referring to Ozil's move to Madrid. It wasn't a huge price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)