The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Don't know if anyone saw the Milano game yesterday against Ajax but Christian Eriksen was great in that match, he only is eighteen years old and has some time to improve but he makes beautiful dribbles, lost his marker many teams. He's also chosen as Danish talent of the year, I say screw a 40M Pastore bid let's wait a year and come with a 12M Eriksen bid

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
You like me? I'm chilean, and i'm almost average as Pinilla (and I also like models, drink and smoke but since I'm not a football player models doesn't look at me, I don't have money so drink and cigarrettes are very limited).

if you like chileans, like sign Isla or Medel instead. Both could play as rb (defensive but Isla is also good going forward), midfield (defensive also) and the second one could even play as defender.

Let's not bring Pinilla, please (as backup, maybe).

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Don't know if anyone saw the Milano game yesterday against Ajax but Christian Eriksen was great in that match, he only is eighteen years old and has some time to improve but he makes beautiful dribbles, lost his marker many teams. He's also chosen as Danish talent of the year, I say screw a 40M Pastore bid let's wait a year and come with a 12M Eriksen bid
He's not playing that much and only shine sometimes. He would end up like Giovinco

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You like me? I'm chilean, and i'm almost average as Pinilla (and I also like models, drink and smoke but since I'm not a football player models doesn't look at me, I don't have money so drink and cigarrettes are very limited).

if you like chileans, like sign Isla or Medel instead. Both could play as rb (defensive but Isla is also good going forward), midfield (defensive also) and the second one could even play as defender.

Let's not bring Pinilla, please (as backup, maybe).
After that description I like you :tup:

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta is wondering whether to launch a bid for Palermo striker Mauricio Pinilla.

The Old Lady is in the market for a striker, but would like to do business on the cheap, knowing that his first choice targets like Maxi Lopez, Karim Benzema and Alberto Gilardino are too expensive, especially in the January transfer window.

La Gazzetta dello Sport understands that Pinilla has always been something of a favourite of Marotta's because of his versatility as a centre-forward.

The Chile international scored 24 goals in 24 games for Serie B side Grosseto last season and has settled down well in Sicily, finding the net on five occasions in the current campaign.

However, it all depends on Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini who is unlikely to want to weaken his squad in light of the club's efforts to qualify for next year's Champions League.
-----------------------------

source: http://football-italia.net/dec09g.html

:sergio:

Dec 31, 2008
La Juventus targata Agnelli - Marotta ha detto addio alla fantasia? La cessione di Diego aveva fatto rispondere di sì alla maggior parte degli opinionisti, ma l'anno prossimo per accontentare tutti i palati fini a Torino si potrebbe vedere un talento cristallino: Paulo Henrique (21), meglio noto come il Ganso. Il giocatore, inseguito da mezz' Europa, sarebbe infatti diventato l'obiettivo numero uno per giugno superando di fatto Neymar. Ganso è considerato dagli addetti ai lavori uno dei migliori talenti sudamericani, ha colpi geniali tipici di un grande centrocampista offensivo. Non gli manca il senso del gol visto che finora ha realizzato 22 gol in 78 presenze. Se non siete ancora convinti leggete le parole di Mano Menezes, ct del Brasile: “Ganso ha giocato meno di Conca in questo campionato, ma nella prima parte di stagione, ha dato origine a prestazioni incredibili. E’ certamente uno dei migliori talenti in Brasile“.

Fonte: TuttoJuve.com

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,557
    Do Shalke need a defensive midfielder? if so then it all adds up with our scouts at their game+we really need a plan B for our mid.
    how much is he gonna cost?
    3-5m? Afellay went for 3 so it should be around that.

Mentioned him a couple of weeks ago. :tup:

"If Juventus and Inter want me, I'm ready"

Suarez

:drool:
    That's the rumour of the day in case Dzeko doesn't work and we use the non-EU spot for another player.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)