The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,505
    Tomorrow's headlines:

TS:

Matri: Juve's plan.
    Lanzafame and Ariaudo + $$$

Di Vaio option.

Contento if Bayern get Trémoulinas.

link to youngster Gabbiadini.

GdS:

Fernando Meira links. :sergio:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    If it's a direct swap for Gila & Amauri, i won't be opposed to it. It would actually be a great piece of business.
    Yes, it will be a great business..

But if the situation was in the past when Gila was horrible in Milan and Amauri did decent job for Palermo, nobody would say that he preferred Gila than Amauri.. I hope the reason other clubs interested and still value Amauri is they have expectation to revive Amauri form..

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    interesting to read of our scouts peeking at Javi Garcia...could he be a useful back up or challenger for melo or aquiliani...i have no idea whether he is good on the ball or more of an enforcer...the more i think about it the more a backup for aquiliani is a must purchase in january. Doesnt ekdal play in that regista position????

everything changes if aqui is in poor form, as he was against catania...some of that poor showing could be down to pepe's lack of comfort in providing support centrally, as marchisio does when he plays on the left of midfield. But still...having a deep, ball playing midfielder, who can tackle and harrass more than i originally thought, suits our game style, and we need a decent aqui backup.

Are there any other players in our primavera, or on loan, who could play the aqui role?

soil

Jun 25, 2010
    I believe that we should get a proper LW and rotate in Center midfield aquilani, melo and Marchisio. we would have very healthy/rested midfield, and we won't need to play sissoko at all. We desperately need a LW

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    Heard Jose wants Eto'o @ Madrid to replace Higuain is their any truth to that? If so wouldn't that mean their quest for Dzeko would end? but what about Benzema?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,516
    Wow a 15 year old :D Gabbiadini is a keeper also isn't he?
    no, he's a forward. We've been following him last year when he was with Atalanta. He did very well against us in the Viareggio(?) tournament if I'm not mistaken. He's now with Cittadella.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6,518
    Heard Jose wants Eto'o @ Madrid to replace Higuain is their any truth to that? If so wouldn't that mean their quest for Dzeko would end? but what about Benzema?
    Don't know about Eto'o but I think Jose would love having Milito and also Maicon.

I think Benz will leave. Dzeko I don't know. Can Real afford him? Yeah. Does he want to be a part-time starter? Don't think so.

Bayern also want Edin but will they make the CL?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)