The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we are to brind this Schelloto guy then we have few options
1) play with Krasic RW and Schelloto LW (If Schelloto can play on the left)
2) play with Schelloto as RW and Krasic as LW (I remember Krasic said he can play on both sides the question is if he is as good on both sides)
3) play Schelloto as RB the question is if he has his defensive skills good enough for that position
4) play Schelloto as LB if he can play that position and then the same question about his defensive skills
5) play him as a sub to Krasic

How much do you think Cesena would want for this guy?

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
LB it simply has to be Filipé Luis now with Athletico. Though I don't think he would ever leave la Liga. So I would have to say Santon or Criscito lol Santon
Talking about this Filipe Luis, I don't see him yet played for Atletico.. They usually play with Alvaro Dominguez or Antonio Lopez at LB.. Is this Filipe Luis injured again.. If not, so let's get him if he really great

About Schelotto, is the guy linked with us since last December-January even before Moggi said anything about him.. And there also a news Marotta look for him as alternative in June before.. And if buying Schelotto means moving Krasic to the left, i won't do it.. Krasic is a beast at RW and it may he is not so beast at LW.. So i just want to sign a nature LW if we want to sign one.. Bastos or Elia like Marotta look in summer will be okay

Oct 8, 2009
Schelotto has played as a winger in a 4-3-3 in azzurrini and cesena so he hasn't shown too much of defensive qualities. When Martinez comes back i wouldn't mind see us testing Pepe as a rb as he really should be atleast as good as Motta in defending nevermind going forward. Fact is this team has big flaws at both fb positions that seriously need adressing. Ideal choice would be Ivanovic whose contract is ending (he's never coming) and someone from Ligue1 (Cissokho, if the young lb they have comes good or Trem).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)